01

Is it bad to imagine your childhood friend underneath you? Is it a horrible thought to have when this so-called friend is 5 years younger than you? That's what's happening with Kim Seokjin. He doesn't know how this feeling started. He just, out of the blue, started thinking about his young friend Jeon Jungkook. Who again is 5 years younger than he is. 

He believes it started last month, in October. A friend of his asked him if he ever thought about one of his other friends in a sexual way. At first he said "No, that's weird." But then when he was alone he thought about it. He has friends that are girls. Like Juhyun, Mina, Choah, and Yuna. They are all very nice and pretty but he never found them attractive, they were like his sisters in a friendly way, because he's much nicer to them than his actual sister. He did have a girlfriend once or tried to but Irene wasn't a match. 

"Hyung!" Jin snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to who called him. It was none other than Jeon Jungkook, his small childhood friend. "Hyung guess what!" He shouted and Jin smiled at him. "I got the highest score on my test in math today." Jin's smile got wider and he pinched Jungkook's cheeks. 

"Oh my god Kook, that's so good. Great job." Jungkook smiled proudly and sat next to Jin on the couch. "How long are you staying over today?" He always asks because Jungkook's mom drops him off and leaves him with Jin and his family while she works. Jungkook shrugged. "Well my mom will be home at 7 and my dad will be home at 8 so dinner will be late." He said and he remembered his sister. "Jennie is out with her annoying friends."

"That's okay with me." Currently Jungkook is 13 years old in junior high (middle school) while Jin is 18, in his senior year of highschool. The only reason they became friends was because of their mothers. They have known each other for years, so they wanted their kids to know each other for years to come. It was hard at first because Jin was stubborn, but he softened up with Jungkook as they got older.

'Hey Jin, have you ever thought about one of your friends in a sexual way?' The question he was asked just a few hours ago. He tenses up a bit as he glances at Jungkook. 'Ever thought of just fucking them senseless?' Jin's breath hitched at the thought of Jungkook on his back. His heart raced when he imagined Jungkook naked. His pants tightened when he thought about Jungkook moaning his name. 

"Fuck." Jungkook jumped a little at the sudden sound from Jin and looked at him. "Shit, fuck!" Jin stood from the couch and went to the bathroom leaving Jungkook confused on the couch. 

"He only ever swears when he's frustrated. I hope he's okay." Jungkook said to himself. He then went back to just watching the TV again. 

That all happened a month ago, and now Jin is finding it harder and harder to control himself. "FUCK! I CAN'T DO IT!" He screamed off the top of the school's roof. The door opened. 

"Seokjin, what the hell are you yelling about?" His school friend Yoongi asked, walking out onto the roof with Namjoon and Hoseok behind him. 

"I'm frustrated! Okay! W-Why! Well believe it or not but the question you asked a month ago got me fucked!" Jin yelled and the other three looked at him shocked. Yoongi had more of a confused expression than a shocked one. 

"What question did I ask?" Yoongi questioned and Jin sighed. 

"About if I thought about a friend in a sexual way." Yoongi made on 'oh' with his lips remembering he had asked that but then he smiled. 

"So there is someone?" Jin nodded. "Who?" Namjoon and Hoseok looked at Jin with excitement but all three of their smiles faded when Jin confessed. 

"Jungkook." He said quietly and the three gasped in shock. "I wasn't trying to think of him in that way but it just happened."

"Hyung!" All three said in unison. "HE'S THIRTEEN!" 

"I KNOW! I know he is, it's just, he's cute and small and has this precious bunny smile that just makes me think-" 

"About how his ass would feel? Or his mouth around your dick? Jin, he's way underaged." Namjoon said and Jin went over to the wall near the door and kicked it. 

"I know it's bad but it's not like I'm 10 years older than him.  I don't have to have sex with him, I can date him and when he comes of age than we can do it." His friends looked at him worriedly. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Hyung, do you even hear yourself right now?" Jin put his back to the wall and slid down it. "You can do whatever you want, but know it'll cause sexual frustration and maybe even heartbreak." Hoseok said and he left with Yoongi and Namjoon leaving Jin with his thoughts. 

"FUCKING SHIT!"

VHobiLove💜
Comments help me improve
Tell me your thoughts on what you think.
🖐🏻