13

That didn't just happen. It did not just happen. It was now 8 AM, and Jungkook was still wide awake. How could he not? He was sweating and panting. He only had three hours of sleep. He needs to go to sleep, but he can't. Jin was sound a sleep like a baby, which made Jungkook nervous for when the older would awake up. "This isn't good. He can't see me like this." Jungkook got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. "He'll feel bad and not talk to me if he finds out what he did." Jungkook thought to himself and sat down on the toilet lid.  "I can't hide it. There's no way to hide this." He gestured to his neck. "Fuck."

In the bedroom, Jin slowly opens his eyes to the darkly lit room. The curtains were covering the windows, but he could tell that there was some light outside. He stretches his arms before slowly sitting up in the bed. A slight breeze got him to look down at his chest. It was completely exposed, and his pants were gone. His eyes widened in shock, and he looked to notice that Jungkook was not in bed. "Shit, what did I do?" He stood up and put his pants on. "Jungkook?" He saw the bathroom light on and walked over. "Hey, Kook, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jungkook said before turning on the shower. "I'm just going to take a quick shower." He pulled down his underwear and set them to the side. The inside on them were pretty dirty, so they had to be taken off.

"Okay, I'll make some breakfast." Jin said before leaving the door and going downstairs. He needs to make sure that he gets Jungkook to tell him what he did. "What does he have in his fridge?" Opening the said fridge, he found it full with a lot of ingredients and leftover stuff. "Wow, I didn't expect this." Jin scrunched up his nose in discomfort as he realized the feeling he felt in his pants. He also has to take a shower once he's done eating. "What did I do?" He sighed sadly.

After about 20 minutes, Jungkook was out in a white T and back shorts, and he took a seat at his dining. Jin set a plate in front of him and sat across from the younger. They both ate in silence, an awkward silence. Jin was the first to give in and set his fork down. "Okay, what did I do?" He asked, and he waited for Jungkooks' reply. He watched Jungkook's face change. The younger was nervous. "Kook, please, tell me what I did in my sleep."

"It wasn't anything bad. Nothing went south." He looked at his food he didn't know what he was saying. "There's no need to worry."

"Jungkook, you're not 18 yet, I want to know what I did." Jin said firmly. Then he asked the question that was weighing on his mind. "Did I fuck you?" Jungkook stopped breathing for a second. All air seemed to not want to go in his lungs. "Jungkook, you're still underage, I'm in my twenties. Now, tell me what I did to you. In my sleep." Jungkook blushed and reached his hand up to scratch his head. He sighed, taking a deep breath he looked up at Jin.

"You didn't fuck my ass." He said it so bluntly, but the way he said it made Jin raise a brow. "So it's fine." Jin slammed his hand on the table. "Hyung."

"Jungkook, I still did something to you sexually. So tell me." Jungkook brought both of his hands together in front of him on his lap. "Come on."

"You'll be mad at yourself, and I don't want you to be." Jungkook looked Jin in the eyes and saw that the older wasn't backing down. "It was hot. You were sweating, so I took your shirt off. I was just going to take your pants off too, but I realized you sleep, camando. So I left your pants on. I stripped to my boxers because I was hot as well. We were laying down, and you were sleeping. I was just about to close my eyes to fall asleep, but you held me by the waist and groaned in my ear." Jin looked shocked. "You said you wanted to fuck me, but you didn't so do t worry. However." Jin looked him dead in his soul.

"However?" Jungkook unlocked his fingers and nervously rubbed his thighs. His thoughts were going to last night when he stroked them. "Jungkook."

"Your dick went between my thighs." Jungkook closed his eyes tight to not see Jin's face. He didn't need his sight to know how he was feeling. The older was flabbergasted, and he was confused and concerned. He looked at Jungkook. There was only one question on his mind.

"H-How did you feel about it, Kook?" Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to meet Jin's concerned ones. He was more worried for Jungkook, the boy's feeling matter.

"I-I." Jungkook didn't know what to say. "You called me Baby Boy, and I liked that. The thigh thing, well." Jungkook looked down at his thighs. He remembered the feeling, and he blushed when he started to feel uncomfortable in his pants.

"Kook, I care about your feelings. I need to know." Jungkook nodded.

"I liked it." He looked at Jin with sincere eyes. "I really did." He bit his lower lip and smiled a little. His ears were a cute shade of pink. "I really liked it." He recalled why he had to take a shower. "I came so......." He smiled at Jin.

"I can't wait to do it again."

VHobieLove💜
Oooo~
HOEPED YOU ENJOYED 🥰
👋🏻