03

Two years have gone by, Jungkook was 15 years old in highschool; while Jin was 19 will be 20 in December and he's in college. Jungkook still goes over to the Kim's house even after they moved a but closer to Jin college and his mom's job. He didn't mind spending some time with them. Mostly, he didn't mind spending time with Jin.

"Hyung-" Jin left the house without saying goodbye to Jungkook, he didn't even say hello to him when he first walked into the small home. He saw the younger and just left. Jungkook sighed and went to leave but stopped. He should wait until Ms. Kim gets home, and wait until Jin gets back so she's not by herself. So he did his usual, he watched TV.

"I'm home!" Ms. Kim walked through the front door an hour after Jungkook started the TV. He smiled and got up to help her with the groceries, like he always does when he's over. "Oh, Kookie sweet I didn't know you were here." She smiled when she saw the bunny smile from him. "Where's Jinnie?"

"Out, he wasn't here when I got here so I just waited." Jungkook said not saying what Jin really did and Ms. Kim believed him, but rolled her eyes. "I guess he's hanging out with Yoongi hyung and the others." He met Jin's friends last year when they were over watching a movie with Jin in his room. Jungkook was there, but he wasn't allowed to be with the "grown ups" and it made him sad and he felt lonely.

"That's been happening a lot." Jungkook agreed, and he felt like it's his fault Jin isn't here to see his mom when she get home. "Kookie, how's school going?" Jungkook smiled a bit and told her about Taehyung and Jimin, two of his friends since last year.

"Jimin and Taehyung are dating." Jungkook said and Ms. Kim smiled with joy. She met the two of Jungkook's friends a couple weeks back and they couldn't be separated. The three of them are the cutest baby faced teens. "It's sad that they are older than me. By two years but it's alright, we'll still be friends no mater what."

"That's nice to hear Kookie. Have you thought about dating anyone yet?" Jungkook shook his head, he's thought about but he's too shy and nervous to talk to any of the girls at his school. He's also too much of a whimp to think about any guy. "You'll find someone you'll love soon."

"I hope so maybe they'll cook for me and sing for me or with me. Like-" The front door opened and Jin walked in. He looked over to his mother and Jungkokk and frowned. "Oh man that's really the time?" Jungkook said looking away frome Jin and at the clock. "My mom said she was getting off early. I'll head home. Bye Mama Kim." Jungkook looked at Jin and smiled. "Hi and bye Hyung." Jin rolled his eyes and then Jungkook left.

As Jungkook walked home he thought about what he could have done to Jin to make him avoid him every day. Was it something he said? Maybe something he did. He doesn't know and he's trying to figure out what it could be. He wasn't watching where he was going so he bmped into someone. He stopped walked and faced the person, he bowed a bit and apologized. "I'm sorry about that."

"You think a sorry is going to fix that you made me drop my cigarette on the ground?" Jungkook looked at the guy fully and recognized him. "Oh look at that, Jeon Jungkook. The black sheep of hit it high highschool. What are you doing all by yourself? Getting a drink?"

"Just walking home, what are you doing out? Killing yourself with smoke." The guy didn't like what came out of Jungkook's mouth. It pissed him off. "I'm sorry I bumped into you man, but that's one less step to cancer."

"You annoying bastard!" The guy went to punch Jungkook but he dodged, the others tried to gang up on him but it didn't really work. He was taking them on all by himself. However some people play unfairly. One of the guys had a baseball bat and he took a swing while Jungkook's back was turned. It stuck him in the head and made the 15 year old fall to his knees. " Serves you right you little brat. Now take your beating like a good dog."

They all started kicking Jungkook while he was down, he was unable to move or get out of the tight spot. He heard some bones breaking and he felt his lunch coming up his throat with every kick to his stomach. After a while they stopped and left Jungkook there.

"S-Shit." He stood up slowly and walked out of the alley way he was dragged to slowly. He didn't want to damage himself even more. He walked down a street that a a little bit of people and he looked around. They were all looking at him.

"Hey Kid, you okay?" A guy came up to him and tried to help Jungkook stand up more. "You need to go see a doctor, you're bleeding."

"What?"

VHobiLove💜
Thoughts?
🖐🏻