🥴20😵‍💫

(⚠️ Soft Smut) (Somewhat smut)

Jin got the bath set up with nice soothing warm water that had more hot than cold water in it to help with the muscle and such. Jungkook stood behind the older awkwardly because he had to take off his clothes in the same room as him. He's going to be bathing with him, and he couldn't help but blush and smile.

"Alright, Jungkook. Are you undressed?" Jungkook looked down at the floor and played with his fingers. Jin turned around to look at him, and he raised a small brow at the younger. "Kookie, what's wrong?"

"I-I need help taking my clothes off. My rib hurts when I bend and raise my arms." Jin could see a shade of pink inching its way onto Jungkook's cheeks, and it was adorable to see him that way. However, he could also see a slight shameless look creeping in as well. That makes Jin chuckle and pat Jungkook softly on the head.

"Alright, I'll help you get naked." Jungkook hid his smile, his mind going to places it shouldn't go, but he couldn't help himself. "Lift your arms as high as you can." Jungkook followed the order, and Jin lifted his shirt over and off of his head. He then went down on his knees to undo the string on Jungkook's sweatpants. "Come on, Kookie. At least try not to get hard." Jin could see Jungkook's slightly hard member after he pulled down his pants to see the boys' briefs.

"Sorry Jinnie, I'm a teenager. It's hard not to be horny in front of someone good-looking." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face, and Jin rolled his eyes. He won't lie. He's getting hard just looking at Jungkokk's body. He has a slim waist, thick thighs, and he has some abs. They weren’t big bulging muscles. They were just enough to bring men or women to their knees. Ironically, Jin was on his knees. He lifted his hands to Jungkook's waistband and tugged on his underwear. Pulling them down, he purposely let his two index fingers slide on Jungkook shaft. "J-Jinnie." Jin smirked up at him.

"What? I didn't do anything." He spoke. "Now, step out and then get in the tub." Jungkook nodded and stepped out of his sweats and briefs. He placed one foot into the tub to test the temperature before putting his other foot in. He faced Jin, and his jaw almost dropped. All Jin had off so far was his shirt. His broad shoulders and toned front were to die for. He had abs, but not too defined, but just enough to make anyone scream and fall in love. "Get a picture later, baby. I'll send you one." Jin winked, and Jungkook sat completely in the tub and looked down at the water.

"Jinnie." Jungkook was shameless. He wasn't going to let Jin's body stop him. Glancing over at the older, he had to catch his jaw before it hit the ground. Thick thighs, thick...... "Oh my." Jin looked up after kicking his underwear to the side to see the shock on Jungkook's face. "7?" Jin chuckled and shook his head.

"It's about 8, maybe 9." Jungkook choke on air. He couldn't breathe correctly. His words were caught in his thought, and Jin could see him struggling to speak. "Kookie, breath." Like it was an order, Jungkook took a deep breath in and spoke his mind.

"I would be so full with that in me." Jin froze, they locked eyes, and Jin slowly unfroze to get into the tub with the younger. "It will fit, right?" Jin was speechless. How can Jungkook say such shameless things with the face of someone embarrassed.

"It will." Jungkook leaned forward to Jin, but the older held up his hand to stop him. "Remember baby, you can't touch me." Jungkook stopped and pouted. "But I can touch you."

"Please?" Jin shook his head and leaned over to grab some shampoo.

"Turn around." Jungkook nodded and had his back to Jin. Jin moved closer to the boy and pulled his back a little so he was in between his legs. He squrt some soap on his hands, rubbing them together to have a better lather Jin placed his hands in Jungkook's hair to clean it. "Close your eyes. I don't want to get soap in your eyes."

"O-Okay." Jungkook closed his eyes as Jin rubbed in the soap in his hair. Here and there, Jin would tug on his hair gently. Pulling his head back some. Jungkook bit his lip. He can't let it slip. He can't. Jin's hands moved from his head to dip them in the water to rinse them off. He then went back up with some water to wash Jungkook's hair. Getting all the soap out.

"Now it's time to wash your body." Jin whispered close to Jungkook's ear. "I'll be gentle." With that, he grabbed some body wash and lathered it in his hands. He placed his hands first on Jungkook's shoulders. He rubbed gently. Then he moved down. His arms, back over, on the boy's chest.  His fingers are going over Jungkook's pink nipples softly. The younger couldn't hold it, and he let out a tiny moan. Jin paused for a moment. "What was that, Baby?" Jungkook froze. He didn't know what to say. Jin smiled to himself and placed a kiss on the top of Jungkook's wet head.  "It's okay. Do it again." Jin moved his fingers to both of Jungkook's nipples. Rubbing slowly and pinching here and there. Jungkook let out a lot of small moans. "Why so quiet? I want to hear from you more." Jin whispered, and then he nibbled at Jungkook's ear.

"Ah, touch me more." Jungkook moaned out. "Please, Daddy."

VHobiLove💜
Does anyone want smut?
I think this was borderline smut.
The next chapter will be the same, maybe a bit more.
I hope you enjoyed 😉
👋🏻