Y/N vs Nine

Y/N's POV

I readied myself for battle as One For All coursed through my veins and (f/c) lightning circulated around my body.

I charged at Nine and tried kicking him at 20% of my power but he generated a yellow force field which blocked the attack.

Damn, does this mean he has multiple quirks like All For One.

He then sent 2 lightning attacks at me, one which I managed to dodge and the other I successfully managed to counter with a powerful punch.

Nine : Just stop fighting already!! I need that boy's quirk!

Y/N : I won't allow you to get past me!

I charged at Nine at 50% of my power and kicked his forcefield so hard it shattered, allowing me to kick his chest which sent him grunting in pain.

Nine : Damnit! I'm done playing.

He then immediately began sending purple laser like beams all over the place.

I was managing to dodge all the laser attacks until I saw one headed in Katsuma and Mahoro's direction.

I immediately leaped infront of them and shielded them with my right arm which severely injured it.

Katsuma : Mr Y/N, are you alright.

Y/N : Don't worry about me, I'll protect you two no matter what.

I looked back at them with a smile before taking off from the ground and attacking Nine with a left leg kick from the air.

Nine blocked my attack with his arm but then I used my right leg to kick his middle body which sent him a few inches back.

Nine then began to summon lightning from the air which seemed like a rainfall of lightning.

I leaped forward and used my body as a human shield to protect Katsuma and Mahoro from the vicious attack.

After this, I was barely conscious and severely injured. I was struggling to get back on my feet.

Nine : That quirk of yours seems to increase your strength drastically, I'll take it.

Nine then roughly placed his hand on my face with the intention of stealing One For All.

I then began to notice a green aura flow from within me and into Nine.

I began to panic realizing he was stealing One For All but then seven people, including Nana flashed through my mind before a shockwave separated Nine from me.

Nine : Damnit! Your quirk, it isn't normal is it, you've got multiple quirks like me.

My eyes widened with shock after what Nine had said.

One For All had multiple quirks.

Nine slowly began to cough up blood and I took this chance to punch him in the gut with 100% of my power which seemed to stun him and send him flying.

Nine's condition became worse as he began coughing non stop before looking at me dead in the eyes.

Nine : I'll be back for that boy's quirk.

Nine then used what seemed to be a teleportation quirk to teleport out of the battlefield as I collapsed onto the ground.

Katsuma : Mr Y/N, are you alright!

Mahoro : Yeah, you need help.

I smiles once more before falling unconscious.

Why did I see those Seven people as Nine tried stealing One For All and what did he want with Katsuma's quirk.