Sports Festival

Y/N's POV

A month had officially passed since the USJ incident and the UA teaching staff wanted to assure the public that there was hope for a future generation of heroes.

Thus, principal Nezu decided that the famous UA Sports Festival would be taking place a few days from now.

I was excited about this as I was eager to show everyone how much I've improved.

At the moment I had just finished my daily training with Nana.

Y/N : So Nana, do you think I'm ready for the Sports Festival?

Nana looked at me with a reassuring smile.

Nana : Definitely, are you excited

Y/N : Yeah, I can't wait to show everyone my improvement.

Nana : Y/N, this is the UA Sports Festival where everyone in Japan will be watching even most countries overseas will be tuning in, so you need to try and show the world that the next symbol of peace is rising.

I chuckled after what Nana had just said.

Nana : I know it's not an easy thing to do, but will you at least try.

Nana looked at me awaiting my answer.

Y/N : Of course

A few days had passed and the day of the Sports Festival had arrived.

Me and all the other UA students were pretty hyped about this and were all waiting for it to begin.

Luckily, we didn't have to wait long before Nemuri Kayama a.k.a the R-rated hero Midnight announced the beginning of the Sports Festival.

The first thing we had to do was get across a battlefield that was bombarded with hidden bombs.

So I used my legs with the power of One For All to take off and began to maneuver myself through the air.

Bakugo used his explosion quirk to do something similar and Todoroki used his ice quirk to glide across.

It wasn't long before we reached the finish line and I came out 1st, Bakugo 2nd and Todoroki 3rd.

I could hear Nana cheering me on from the VIP crowd that watched us which really meant alot to me and inspired me to continue doing my best.

After a series of matches that took place after the first trial I was next and I was facing of against Bakugo in a one v one.

We had to fight each other on a medium sized battlefield. The first one to step off it lost the match.

It was finally time for me and Bakugo to have our rematch.