Y/N vs Muscular

Nana's POV

I had just gotten home from a long day of hero work and all I could think about was how Y/N was doing at camp.

I wish I was there with him but I'm not, so the only thing I could do was hope that he was having a fun time.

Y/N's POV

Muscular stared at me with killing intent before speaking.

Muscular: Before I deal with you L/N I'll have to deal with the boy next to you, I killed his parents and now it's time to finish of his family and kill him! After all his parents did cost me my eye!

I looked over to a scared Kota and ordered him to stay back.

Y/N : I won't allow you to hurt him.

Muscular: Well then, I'll just have to kill you too L/N, regardless if the other villain's have orders to take you in alive!

I charged at Muscular hoping to end this confrontation quickly, so I used 90% of strength to punch him which caused the ground beneath us to shatter, but he took the hit lile it was absolutely nothing.

Muscular: Is that all you've got.

I felt shivers go down my spine right before Muscular punched my fist, shattering my bones and sending me flying backwards while screaming in pain.

How strong was this guy.

He managed to take a hit from me like it was nothing even though I've improved my strength drastically.

Muscular began smiling as he taunted me.

Muscular: I expected more from you, Y/N L/N

I looked to Kota who seemed to have tears forming around his eyes.

Y/N : Kota, don't worry I'll save you and defeat Muscular!

I had to do for Kota what Nana did for me. I had to be his hero.

I got back up on my feet and managed to dodge one of muscular's attacks and began repeatedly punching him at full power as (f/c) surrounded my body but all this was for nothing as Muscular stood towering over me not phased at all.

Muscular : My turn

Muscular then began landing blow after blow as I tried countering his attacks to no avail.

Kota : JUST STOP AND SAVE YOURSELF Y/N!!

I responded to Kota with a reassuring smile.

Y/N : That's not what heroes do.

I then felt a powerful jab to my arm realizing that Muscular was too powerful for me to handle.

Muscular then pummeled me into the ground before landing another powerful blow that I managed to block.

Muscular: You know you can't do this all day.

Muscular's fist was slowly overpowering mine as I tried to stop him from destroying me which only delayed the inevitable.

Is this how I die...I'm sorry Nana, I couldn't live to be your successor and I never told you how I truly feel.

Right at that moment, Kota used his quirk to blast a small amount of water onto Muscular's face, angering him.

Muscular: Just you wait, I'll kill you next right after I'm done with L/N!

No, this was not how I went out, there's still so much for me to do, I still need to become the world's greatest hero, I still needed to see Nana again.

A spark of (f/c) lightning returned to my body as I slowly began to overpower Muscular's fist while getting up on my feet.

Muscular: What the hell!! Where did all this strength come from!!

Y/N : I won't lose to you Muscular!! I'll save Kota and defeat you!!

I then went beyond my capabilities and limits, overpowered Muscular and hit him with a blow so powerful it sent him flying into a nearby Mountain, shattering it.

Kota then rushed to my side before I fell to my knees, barely keeping myself conscious.

Kota : Are you alright Y/N

I chuckled painfully as I began coughing up blood.

Y/N : I've never felt better.