All For One

Y/N's POV

I smiled at the sight of Nana standing in front of me.

Y/N : Nana...but how.

Nana : Its a long story but as you can see, we managed to find you and that matters most.

My face lit up in awe as I never expected her to find me this quick.

Shigaraki: Damn you heroes, always so optimistically pathetic.

A few Nomu's then appeared from within the buildings basement and attacked Kamui Woods, forcing him to let go of the villains.

Shigaraki then touched the ground which sent it decaying and shattering but luckily Nana flew me out of the building before it could do any harm.

While the pro hero Mt Lady and Gran Torino helped out Kamui Woods with the Nomu's, Nana quickly subdued Kurogiri, preventing him from using his teleportation quirk.

I then began to notice a black and gooey substance appear out of thin air and begin to teleport Shigaraki and his henchmen into an unknown area, leaving only a subdued Kurogiri behind.

After Mt Lady handled the Nomu's, Nana handed Kurogiri to Kamui Woods so that he would keep him subdued.

Nana turned to me before smiling.

Nana : Y/N, it's time for you to return home.

A moment after Nana said this, that same black gooey substance returned but this time it teleported a strange looking man with a black helmet in a black suit into the area.

Nana's smile immediately disappeared from her face once she saw this.

Nana : Y/N, GET OUT OF HERE NOW!! IT'S ALL FOR ONE!

My eyes widened with shock after hearing this, so this was the infamous All For One.

All For One then sent a blast so powerful it sent most the heroes flying all except for Nana Shimura and Gran Torino.

All For One looked at Nana with a smile on his face before speaking.

All For One: Well Mighty Heroine, isn't it nice to see you again, I see you brought your friend Gran Torino here with you to die by your side.

Nana scowled at All For One with fiery eyes.

Nana : All For One, it's time to end this.

Nana charged at All For One and the two gripped each other's hands with force which sent powerful shockwaves across the whole area.

It wasn't long before Gran Torino approached me and ordered me to get out of here.

Gran Torino: L/N you have to get out of here now, now that All For One has arrived the whole of Kamino ward has become a battlefield.

Y/N : But I can't just leave Nana alone!

Gran Torino: This is All For One were talking about! The person who managed to kill most of the previous One For All users, at the moment he's too dangerous for you, besides Nana isn't alone, she's got me.

What Gran Torino had said made sense. After all, at a time like this, I'd only be a disadvantage to Nana since she can't look out for me and fight at the same time.

Plus, I wasn't that strong to take on All For One, not yet at least.

Gran Torino: Trust me L/N.

I reluctantly listened to Gran Torino's advice and began to flee Kamino ward.

Damn, I hated this, leaving Nana was the last thing I wanted to do right now.

I really hoped she would make it through this fight because her last encounter with All For One was nearly fatal for her.

I'm counting on you to stay alive, Nana.