WORKOUT SESSION

Depuis le début

Kook: No Hyungi They are K-pop idols and it's not behind the scene Its Bangtan Sonyondan which consist of & members and their name is.....

Tae: Ok OK I got it... let's start workout now...

Kook: OK.....

They comes out of treadmill Jungkook starts doing Squats and Tae is doing Push ups. After 45 minutes later Tae did all his workouts and now the final one Pull ups. Jungkook Is sitting in a chair taking rest as Tae has told him it's not good to do lot in beginning. He is looking at every actions of Tae. Tae was wearing White Tshirt which is now fully wet due to sweat. Tae's full body is in show in front of Kook.

Kook gulps unintentionally and he starts feeling millions of butterflies flying around inside his stomach when he saw Tae's well defined ,Toned abs, wide shoulder, sharp jawline, big, strong & veiny arms, beautiful eyes, small cute nose,handsome face , attractive body.....

Kook was unknowingly staring at Tae's hot sweaty body. TAe finish his all workouts then he turns towards Kook to ask for water and towel but he saw Kook staring at him shamelessly 

AN: OFC you are his husband so it's his right to stare at his husband right?

Tae: Shut up AN Get lost from here and don't disturb us *looks at AN with dark angry eyes*

AN: ....... Ok going  but .... I will not let you live in peace.... Author power you know 

AN runs from there showing her tongue to Tae

Tae then looks at Kook with naughty smirk and goes towards Kook.

 Tae: Like what you see Bunny???

Tae ask in his deep husky voice pulling Kook out from his thoughts (God knows what type of thoughts)

Kook: Huh.. W-what?

Kook was still staring at his body especially his abs

Tae: Did you liked it? 

Tae whispers near kook's ears to which kook nods.

Kook: Yes-- I mean no.. no.. but ye-s

Kook blush hard when reality hits him what he was doing and saying. Kook was about to stand from chair but Tae starts leaning towards kook. Kook panics a little

Kook: H-hyung... w-what are y-you doing?

Tae leans more near kook . Kook was about to close his eyes ........

...............

...............

But,

..................

...................

But Tae back away taking a water bottle from Kook's hand? Kook looks at Tae shocked blushing harder and tae just chuckles before drinking water. Kook was red like a fresh red tomato thinking what just happend. Kook gets up and runs towards door but Tae holds his hand and gives him towel.

Tae: Wipe up sweat please........

Kook takes the towel from Tae and starts wiping Sweat from his body but he couldn't help himself from not blushing and not staring at his husband's hot sweaty body.

Tae: Why are you so wired today....?

Tae ask Kook knowing Kook will answer something stupid.

Kook: You are more wired than me you know?

Tae: What do you mean by that Kook.... You don't know that 1000s of boys and girls dies only to see this face....

Tae said feeling so proud of himself but....