Chapter 32

Aarav's POV:-

Ahem”...Ankit cleared his throat after he noticed that we both were leaning at each other..

I slightly opened my eyes to see Ankit standing in front of me as the gates of lift opened..many people were standing and staring at us......
all employees were present there having a good look on us and a smile on their faces as they see us..
I slightly pulled my hand out of her clutch and tilt her head from my shoulder to another side she was also coming to her senses now...I get up and as soon I gave a glance at all the employees standing ..they all left out in hurry only Ankit was standing now.
I came out of lift and stand beside Ankit ...I stared at her state...she still didn't notice the situation she was getting blured and squinted her eyes to make everything visible... Ankit and I shared glances at each other and smirked at her.... I looked towards her and the look she carried in her eyes made it clear that she is woked up now...she saw gazing at me like she will kill me right now..

Diya's POV:-

As soon my head fell I slightly opened my eyes to see that everything was very blurry , I squeezed my eyes to clear my visibility and I saw that Ankit and Aarav both were standing at the lift door and gawking at me with a smirk at their face..
I looked at my condition..and then remembered that how I was leaning in his shoulders and clutching his hand while he was fanning us..
I got up and fixed my dress and wore my dupatta..sweat drops were continuously dropping out of my face ..I gazed at him while standing..
I picked my purse and saw that his coat was also lying down ..
I intentionally stepped on his coat and behave like I didn't noticed..
His face exspression changed instantly as he noticed that I stepped in his coat...his smirk for me changed into teased from me..
He step aside with an exspression of ..
“go ahead bitch”...well I don't care..
Because I am really one.
I stepped out with a smirk of revenge on my face...

Aren't you going up with us” Ankit asked in confusion as I was going to take stairs..

No”..I replied with just one word..

But why the lift is repaired”...Ankit replied with worry on his face..

Who knows that this time I'll get trap with two monsters”..I gave a rude reply staring at Aarav with killing gaze..
I am not a monster Diya ”..Ankit confessed as he knew that I was teasing him and my main target was someone else..

“I know Ankit I am saying this to second one here”...I replied flapping back my hairs and turned back to take stairs...
Taking stairs was not actually that bad when it's only for third floor..

Lets go Ankit leave her”...I heard Aarav saying this to Ankit.
I could imagine his exspression just by hearing his voice so irritated..a small laugh appeared on my face..

It took me five minutes to reach third floor and to be honest and keeping aside my ego...it's really tiring..
I was sweating a lot since that lift and now I am like bathing all over my body with sweat.
I stepped inside my office and it was really like I stepped in heaven..
When that cold breeze of AC touched my body it felt like just stooping this moment for decades..
I sniffed at myself and oh god I was smelling like a pig..it's not funny but it's true..maybe they will need air freshner to maintain my smell from the places I came..
There was a small bathroom attached to my cabin..it was from starting but today is the moment I need it the most..
I locked the doors..and get straight to the bathroom..
It took me almost twenty mins to satisfy my need of bath...and when I was assured that I am smelling good now I stepped out..
I wore my cloths back ..and picked out my perfume from my purse and added it to my body..
My hairs were still wet so I let them open to get dry and then I will tie a pony of them..
Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

Come in !!” I replied
And Ankit appeared in front of me..

You bathed diya”..Ankit asked me as he looked at my hairs..

Yeah..I was all sweating so”..I replied

But still you'll catch a cold if you suddenly bath in this summer..”

Ankit said looking concerned about me...

I twitched my eyebrows and with a smirk I said....“don't you think your girlfriend will kill you if she knows that you're being so concerned for me”..

“I am doing this for someone else”..he sighed..
He looked confused at first....and then he replied.“.you know...!?

“Ofcourse she is my bestfriend”...I replied proudly...

“Yeah she can do anything with her bestfriend but I am the only one who is restricted to do same”..he replied with a sad and frustrated exspression.

“Yeah because your bestfriend is not as good as me”... I replied chuckling at his exspression..

“You know he is better”...he just stated a single statement and then sighed..

My pride got hurt but I knew that all these were just jokes ..
“You know na she is coming in few hours..!?.”

“Yeah I know and I was going to pick her up but”...Ankit was telling something but my curiosity stopped him in between..

You were going to pick her but not now ...why ..you shouldn't do this..
I reacted all shocked and behaved extra just like Iftiya ..

“Stop behaving like her yrr...I can't handle her only”...he replied and a chuckle escape my face..

“Why ...what happened”..I asked being serious now...

“Because I know you are gonna pick her and that's why I came to you diya”..he said all things on one go..

“You knew...but how” ..
I asked a bit confused.

“You're getting half day...so it's for that only” he smirked at the end..

“Yeah that quite a fact”...I  replied nodding my head..

“Here's the application...fill it and get sign of Aarav only then you'll be able to get half day”..

“Yeah it's not a big deal for me”..I grabbed the paper..
I replied in overflow and then realised that I had to get his sign Aarav Singhania's sign and he will definitely show antics for this..

Ankit started walking out...

I stopped him as one more thing came in my mind...

You know she is going to stay with me !?” I asked him confused ..

Yeah she told me”..he replied and I could sense sadness in his tone..
Who could tolerate that his girlfriend stays with her bestfriend when she needs to be with him only..

Ankit left my office and his sad tone was still buzzing in my mind..
I think I am being a middle wheel here so I have to do something..
Iftiya will never agree to stay with him not with me...so there's only one way...Ankit should also stay with us..
A wicked smile played on my face.