Chapter 29

We both were spending time at our comfort zone...
Him at garden and I was on my bed ...
We both were all set and ready to leave for office...but it's still not time ..
We were just waiting for the clock to hit past 8...and then we will leave...

Aarav checked his watch and it was 9:50 Am sharp....now he started walking inside...
Diya was scrolling her phone when she noticed the time and as soon she did it...she stepped out of her comfort
And came down...
Aarav entered the gate and saw her coming down from stairs shifting her dupatta to its perfect position...
Both were all set to go...
And then there eyes met again..
Aarav was moving forward while his eyes fixed at her ....and she was stepping down the stairs while her eyes were locked with him...
and it was like a bet that the one who stares away first losses..
Both didn't seem to look away first...
And suddenly Aarav winked...and that made diya out of trance too...she soon hit the reality and she noticed that if one more step she have taken without looking down then she might have fell down at her face by now.....
So directly or indirectly Aarav saved her from falling...

We both started walking outside the gate while realising that we are making eye contact often...
Isn't that strange...I mean...but no two people living under same room and making lots of eye contact is casual isn't it.
Aarav got the car in front of me and I slipped in it..
I clutched my seat belt and pulled it in front of face to buckle it...but again that scene it wasn't coming down..
I actually knew what was gonna happen ...I saw Aarav leaning towards me and thats when I straighten my hand and making him stop...I didn't want to feel that embarrassing scene again..
"Let me help"..he said looking straight in my eyes.
"No I can do it on my own."..I also said hiding my embarrassment...
"Ok then go ahead and try."..he smirked a little and giving his smirk a answer was very important for me..
I tried to pull it over and over many times and at once when I used a bit of more energy then it's buckle came in my hands....I looked at the buckle that was in my hand with a little sympathy as it was a human which got killed by me..and thats when I noticed that someone was glaring at me very hard..
I didn't have the courage to look in his eyes...what should I do...should I just smile and put it away...or should I say sorry....no..no both options will make me look sad and embarrassed...
I just made a straight face without any feelings and exspression..and put that buckle in the closet in front of me..
And then with a fake courageous exspression on my face I looked towards him..
Oh my...he is really gonna kill me..
His expressions are telling me how much insult he is going to do..
I replied seeing his exspression...
"What ?...What are you staring at?.".

"Really ...you aren't regretting at all.?"
He twitched his one eyebrow...

"Why should I regret...I tried to pull it but it's buckle came out...
Oh..yeah it's just that your car pieces are a bit loose I think."...I said shrugging my shoulders and I knew that this reply will make his head burn...

"So it's not your fault but my cars...isn't it"...He said grinding his tooth ..

"Yeah you got it right."..I smiled ..and that made him more furious but I was loving his irritated exspression..

"Are you crazy or what"... didn't I said to help...he raised his a voice a little..

"So what...
I wanted to do it on my own..
And listen it was going to happen anyways...it's just I didn't let you do it so it came out from my hands otherwise it'll be you..okay"...I gave a logical reply as I am a lawyer..

His expression told me what he was thinking about me...he must be thinking how can someone be so silly and crazy...and give such a shit excuse...but it didn't matter to me..what he thinks about me...maybe

He started the car and we went on our way to office...
Our whole ride took place in a silence from my side and a quiet glaring by his killing eyes...
It was still half away to reach company...and suddenly that video matter popped in my mind so I thought to talk to him about this matter.

Can't you make it remove...? ”I asked him genuinely for removing our video from internet...

What ? Should I remove seatbelts...no this can't be done...you are a lawyer how can you say something against the rules..”.

I tried to tell what I was saying  but he didn't let me say a word so I decided that when his own thoughts would end then I'll told him what I was talking about..

Are you done with your own story..I said twisting my eyes and not accepting the fact that he too behaves like a sissy women who always love to nag..
I am talking about that video...I said making the worst exspression I could but I don't know why I was getting a mischievous and playful smirk on my face whenever I think or talk about that video...
Its just I can't let him see my smile otherwise he is gonna tease my up ..
So Can you make it remove from internet.. I asked again making serious tone..
I don't know why but at starting he gave me a little smirk that made me feel so annoying as I can't explain...
Who do you think I am ...you think I am a male lead or something....
You think I am some kind of hero who controls all over the country and everything is done according to me..
If yes then you're right my queen.”
He added a little extra acting at his last sentence...
Are you serious...I mean how can you be such like a sassy women..”
Huh..I faked laugh...which made him irritated..
I know you aren't a hero or something but I also know that everyone has right to remove the video if their consent is not in that video...
So let's do it...”