Chapter 18

Hello readers!!
I am updating this chap after a long time do tell me your opinion about this!!
Go ahead read it and shower your love for this chap

Aarav's POV:-

She was biting her nails,....and
Yes this showed that she is really thinking something very important or something she is tensed about.

/In all these days , this habit is the only thing that remained unchanged after her past...
Well it's good that there is something that she didn't forgot about her past because as far as I know she have forgotten every moment and every people from her past even herself/

I was standing just behind her and she didn't even notice my steps coming towards her.

Ahmmmm .....I cleared my throat to testify my presence.

She got out of her trance and pushed her chair back.

Ouch...!!that chair hit my knee...
Can't you see Diya..I am standing behind you.

Sorry!I don't have eyes on my back!

Oh! Yes how will you see when you were lost in your own world..

Yess Aarav and you have interrupted it.....she means it...

I was taken aback by her answer.. maybe I felt that answer.

Forget it....have you had your breakfast..

No..I was thinking to eat together.

Oh..but sorry I am gonna be late so I will take breakfast in my way.

It's ok , I will also have it in my way to company.

Oh..ok..
Wait...what..
You are going to company just to eat breakfast with me. That's not bad...
I said with a smirk...

On your dreams Aarav...I am also heading to company so it will save some time to have breakfast on way.

But why..??I asked confused..

What do you mean why?? Didn't you get Mr Shyam's email at yesterday night...?

What email are you talking about?

Let me tell you Mr Singhania that now I am appointed as your company's personal leading lawyer.

Wow!
I am CEO of company and I didn't even know that..

Yup..!!and that's your carelessness and fault..

No..it's your fault because............
........just leave it.
/Because yesterday while night I was thinking about you that I didn't even notice it/

Come lets go "My company's leading lawyer" I said with tantrums...

We walked out of main gate and I got my Lamborghini stop near her feets..

She opened the gate and seated beside me..
Honestly watching this in slow motion really goved me vibes.
To be honest I really get some kind of vibes from wheather it's her attitude, her nature or the past that give me this vibe...

Diya's POV:-

I was all in my world when he interrupted me..
To be honest I was thinking all possible ways to torture him ..and I don't know when did I get so deep that I didn't even notice his presence behind me.

Ahmmm....I heard a deep husky voice and suddenly I felt that I was caught red handed and I pushed my chair back .

Ouch..!!he said with bending toward his knee.

I thought to check on him but then I just realised that it's ok he can manage it on own .

Can't you see Diya!! He said while he was rubbing his knee.

Sorry! I don't have eyes on my back!
My reply was quite savage no..
Actually I was praising myself for giving a bol reply to this jackass!

I was the one who told him about my transfer to his company.
Really he didn't even read the message that Mr Shyam send to him yesterday night after my pleading to work in his company.
Well I didn't plead to work with him but just because I cannot live being burden to him or make him feed me..
I have my self respect.....that I didn't have in my past....but right now...it's a big no...I can't compromise with my self respect or attitude for someone so cheap like him.

Ahhh... I am really changed!! I sighed..

Then I was waiting at main gate when he stopped hi big black Lamborghini just in front of me .
And I behaved like nothing ....... opened the door and seated ..

Half of Our journey took place in silence ...until he asked me a question!

POV end..

Why did you want to work in my company?he asked with one hand in wheel while other one near his face.

Not your company....I am okay with any....but it's good that I got yours!
I said looking outside the window.

Ya...I mean why do you want to work during this period.
You can just be at home and when our contract ends then we can be on our ways .

Because I don't want you to feed me!
It doesn't matter how long this contract is..I am gonna work on my own.
I said raising my voice .

But why??

Isn't it senseless Aarav...I don't wanna live on your money like your wife.

You are....

I am not...it's just a contract...

Do you hate me that much!!?

No..or yes...I don't know...
But I just know I don't love you anymore!

You are changed !

Why does it matter to you!

Because...

No need to bring that baseless stuped topics...
I am fed of them.

Aarav's POV:-
I don't know why I asked her that question about hating me when I already knew the answer...
And that answer hurted me a little more than I expected!
She was someone who was full of love but now only hatred is left in her heart.

Anyway It's good that she hates me it will make her own good.

Diya's POV:-

I knew it...that answering his questions will only hurt me more.
But you know it's good that he know that I hate him from the core of my heart and I am just a wife of him in contracts. Nothing more but everything less...

He noticed...that I changed and that's good.....he didn't like my past version but I will make him head over heels for my present version.
And trust me Aara Singhania..you are gonna regret your own doing...

Their mouth didn't speak as much as their eyes did.
And they are not even aware of the storm that is going on both souls heart.
They don't know that the fake version they are trying to be in front of each other will make them attract towards them bot more.
Let's hope well for these petty souls.

So I am ending this chap here!!
Do tell me what you liked most in this chap...
Hope you enjoyed and pls vote and do comment!