Chapter 8

I was ready to meet him or say to ruin him.....
(You all may think that Diya is doing an evil thing and you may hate her now because of previous Chapter but the truth is that we can't see her pain..
The humiliation she has gone through..she still has that trauma in her dreams.....after that matter she always see dreams St night of people gazing at her with humiliation and making out laugh ..she gets panick whenever she saw that dream.
Hope you all will understand her stand...)

Diya POV:-

Hii!!...I waved my hand as I saw Mr Singhania standing across the door..

Hello..Miss Malhotra...he stammered
Taking my name...

Let's get inside and talk....
I asked forwarding my hands toward gates ...

I am sorry for leaving you like that...

Oh..it's okay you already apologied ..I said with a fake smile...And I don't even have habit to see you asking apologies for more than one time...

Ahh ...yes ..he said ...

I have a plan....I said with showing excitement ....

Regarding what....he asked...

Regarding your case ...it's already been two days....and we still haven't made any progress ...

Oh..that...my colleague has already catched him .....

Who...Varun Nigam ..I asked shockingly ..

No...no...that man who we saw with him that day talking about something..

Ooo...okay...so did you interrogate him...

Not now... actually my best friend Ankit met with an accident...so..

Oh..sorry..how is he now..I acted way very normally...

Oh...he is fine ...he said taking a pause of moment...

So let's do it together....I said ..

Huh..what...what together...he asked confusingly as he was in else thought ..

I am talking about Interrogation...You seem to be distracted Mr Singhania..

Oh...That's..I wanted to...Nevermind ..
Just let it be...
It seemed that he wanted to ask something but stooped middle by ..it's good anyways because I am not even interested in talking with him except case...

At night...at my house...he said twitching his lips...

Wait...what...you have kidnapped him at your house...

Yes Miss Malhotra..we can't keep him at police station because we are doing it illegally...I hope you have that common sense...

Yess...I said without giving him back reply ...anyway I am not interested...

You seem silent today Miss Malhotra..
He asked twitching his eyebrows upside...

This silent is beginning of my revenge
Ofcourse I thought this in my mind..

Nothing ....just can't match the vibes of this place ...

I really can't understand how this man can live so peacefully after ruining others life ....

Because you don't know.....he said leaving me surprised...
What .....how did he know my thoughts....

Because you don't know this place completely Miss Malhotra.....that is why you are bored....he completed his sentence.....

Ohh....hmmm maybe ...I said putting a fake smile ....

For a moment my breath stopped....thank god ....

We walked towards exit...and then we decided to directly go to his house for interrogation ...so we can clean this mess quickly and I can leave this man....well I don't want to now....
I want to be with him and ruin his life ..so I can watch it with my own eyes...yes this much hatred is in my heart for this man...

Aarav's POV:-

I was waiting for her infront of chow restaurant...
Suddenly saw her waving her hand across the road...
Hii.. she screamed and for a moment I thought she is still like past ...

Hello...I said stammering while looking at her face...how can someone changed so much ...but still that is why she felt so familiar...

Let's get inside and talk....
She asked forwarding her hand toward gates ...

I am sorry for leaving you like that... I said as I was feeling guilty...

Oh..it's okay you already apologied ..she said with a  smile...And I don't even have habit to see you asking apologies for more than one time... She said looking down..

I wandered what she means ...
Did she already remember me or not..
should I tell her...no..that would make her awkward..
Ahh ...yes ..I said ... As I didn't know what to say...

All thoughts were jumping in my mind when we were talking about case...What had happened to her after that video...how much she gone through...how did she face...did she heard when I called her name last time...if yes then why didn't she turned...why she didn't come to meet me last time...many more questions were coming in my mind..
But no I know it will hurt her and trigger her more...so I decided not to tell her and behaved like normal....

Actually, my best friend Ankit met with an accident....I tried to test her if she remembers ...

Oh...sorry...she said with an apologetic tone...
I am clear that she don't remember...and that's best for her...

I told her to directly come home to Interrogate that man as it was still to clean that mess ...
And she said yess....so we decided and get inside the car....

We were  still at our way reaching my house...when I noticed that she was asleep....
Her hairs were coming infront of her face ... I noticed her small face with innocence...I stared at her for a minute... I felt a strange feeling in my heart....
What are you doing Aarav....you already have breaked her once....
Don't do it again  ...let her live her life...it's just five more days and you
will be seperated from her...it will be good for both of you....
There was a fight between my heart and mind...but the common point between both was that ....don't hurt her again ....an I knew that if she is with me then she will definitely get hurt....anyone who stays by my side gets hurt....In these unpredicted and unwanted thoughts ...I noticed that we have reached home....
Should I wake her up....or should I carry her....my mind get confused but at last I decided to carry her..as she was in deep sleep ...
I carried her in my hand and walked inside the house...
I was staring at her face with a blank mind ....don't let yourself too close to her Aarav...don't.. otherwise you will regret....but still she was in my hand and I was staring at her....

It's not you who is doing this Aarav Singhania it's me who is making you do it...and once you will completely fell for it ...I am gonna break you...

Hello everyone so here I am ending this chapter.  Hope you all liked it..
Pls share your opinion...it matters a lot....