Chapter 12

Hello everyone..
Uploading this chap after sometime
Hope you all waited for it eagerly...
So here it is ..

Whole media and reporters were engaged near court ...evryone was discussing about our case and making  assumption of results....

We entered the court room....
There was pinn drop silence in room as if no one was even breathing..

Judge was getting up for washroom so we have to wait for it.

Aarav's POV:-

We all seated in our places ...
Varun Nigam also entered from the gates with his PA..
His eyes were gazing at mine but I didn't care .....
He was discussing something with his lawyer.. His lawyer was aged and looked professionally experienced.
I looked towards diya...
She was in her deep thoughts...
Sitting in her place ..
She looked a bit off whole time as she is fighting over something on her thoughts ..
Maybe she is just nervous of the case
But I believe in her and her work..
I was staring at her frequently by time to time ....but she didn't looked here...
She was continuously staring at her file and twitching her lips continually which showed that she is nervous..
I decided to talk to her...
I stand up lifting me legs towards her..
But then the man announced that judge is coming and every one get standed on their places..
It took a moment for her to realise it and stand ...

Proceed ....judge announced...

The man standing beside the judge  briefly explained our case...
That how we are defending ourself for the allegations that have put on us.

Diya get stand...and started...

I would like to tell you my honour...
That all these allegations putted on client are totally fake and biased ...

It's true that this file is leaked through our company but I would like to tell you that its actually their doing ...
And they are framing my client for something he didn't do...

How can you prove it miss Diya ..
As court believes in evidence...
That old man said interrupting Diya's words...

Ofcourse Mr Dwivedi...
I am also a lawyer so I don't need you to tell me that court believes in evidence...

My honour pls allow me to present my first witness...

As you even have any evidence...
That old man whispered ...

Do you think I wasted that days given by judge in bullshits..Mr Dwivedi...
Diya also whispered with a smirk on her face ...

Permission granted for witness...

Naman entered from back door and stand inside the dock.

So Mr Naman could you pls tell all the truth to the judge..
Diya said sarcastically....

Yes..sss....he said with being afraid of Varun Nigam who was staring at him with his mouth open...

I looked towards Varun ...
And literally he was shocked to death .
His eyes met mine and I was just killing him with my smile....

                    ........................

Naman explained the whole case to judge ....and after that he was sent back.

So is this enough or you want more evidence Mr Dwivedi....diya said in a rough tone...

That old lawyer seems to have sweating all over hi body as he didn't know what to say...

It's not truth my honour ...
This is all faked up ....
His voice was stammering....

Can you prove it Mr Dwivedi.... The way I proved mine....
Diya was firm in her stand ....

No..oo..I mean ye..yes.ss even that lawyer didn't know what to say...

I have one more witness your honour but I don't think that will be needed for this....
As it's already at the end of this case and I don't think that they have any more lies to tell or fake...
Diya said looking towards Varun and his lawyer with a smirk...

Do you want to say anything Mr Dwivedi.... judge asked him for the last time to prove his point...

But of course he can't...

M..My honour I don't have anything else to say....he said bowing his head down and looking towards Varun ashamed....

So its been decided that Mr Varun Nigam have faked all the truth to frame Mr Aarav Singhania and put all the blames at him....

Varun Nigam was the one who actually leaked all the important files and he even ruined image of a reputable man like Aarav Singhania..

So the court decides for him to pay fine of framing him up and  as he is a well known business man so taking regards of what will be his impact to people's..courts decide to warn him for first and last time and ask him to pay the panelty of the loss for Singhania Enterprises....

Are you satisfied with this decision Mr Aarav Singhania...
If not then it can be changed as you are the one who has been suffering loss....judge asked me ...

It's been on my hands to let him free or get him inside the jail but it doesn't seem proper to me ...
So I decided to let him go as I know that its been our years of rivalry and he always loses...

Yes My honour I am satisfied with the descision.....I said with a smirk and looking at Varun's face which was blowing from anger ...

Varun exited the hall all raged up in anger as he will kill evryone in his way and I was really feeling satisfied seeing him like this...

Many reporters surrounded him and started asking questions which made him more furious ....without answering them he stepped in his car ..

I turned towards Diya who was looking all sad li..like..she will burst into tears any time ....
I don't what happens to be ...she was just fine and suddenly she went sad all like that....
I was really feeling bad seeing her in this condition....I don't know why but somewhere without even knowing the reason I was blaming myself for her changed behavior......

It was time when I had to confront her ....I needed to ask her thousands of questions and every thing else...
I decided to get near her...
She exited the room ...So I also...

Wait Miss Malhotra....
I said in a gentle tone which made her stop ....

Yes Mr Singhania.....
Do you need something else...

I...I...

Shit boss....It's urgent .....
Ankit made his way towards me...
He was panicking for some reason I don't know....

I noticed Each and every reporters stared at their phone .....
Even Ankit panicked after seeing something in his phone...

I don't what all this mess is about and I hope it doesn't affect this girl standing near me.....

What do you all think will be the reason of this Panic staking moment??

So here I am ending this chap...
Hope you all enjoyed reading it...