Chapter 20

Here is the next chap!!Go ahead and read it...

It really felt so light after talking to Iftiya...I think she is the one who is always there for me whenever I need.
Yess...Ankit came to talk to me but why did he ran out so randomly..I mean he didn't even tell me the real reason of his arriving ....to say he was being nervous and abnormal...I don't know why..!?
I will just go and ask him..
I knocked on CEO office as Ankit's cabin is also inside..
There he was ...not Ankit but his boss..
Sitting like a god with his legs on table ..And just doing something on his laptop..I went inside to look for Ankit but he didn't seem to be there.

Mr Singhania where is Ankit?
Oh...he went out to take a important call..he looked in my eyes.
Do you have something urgent then I will call him..no it's ok I was just curious why he came to ask my work in my cabin and then blurted out....

I sent him there...he cutt off my words..to check..
Can't you come to me yourself if you have something to ask..I said replying to his rudeness..
Well I can't...
Oh yes  how can you..how can Aarav Singhania go to his working staff by himself .. ofcourse he will send his PA....I said folding my hands..
He get up from his chair and started walking towards me.....
Those glares....while walking with his hands on his pockets....oh god..it was like devil walking towards me..
But am I less then a angel..I sniffed in myself..
He leaned close towards me ...and said something in my ear...
Yess..Aarav Singhania can't go to his staff by own self but you are not just my coworker ...but something more special than that ....he whispered in my ears which gave a little goosebumps to me...
What do you mean..I said looking back to his eyes..
Nothing Diya you will not understand!he said patting my head.
Why would I don't understand...I was really curious to know what he mean..
Because you don't understand me..he said in very soft and mesmerising voice..
I was silent for a bit....and then replied
It was your fault that you didn't let me understand you...
I regret that.......and this were his last words for our conversation...
I will call Ankit and tell him to meet you in your cabin.
Hmm And I just left thinking about his words..

Ankit's POV:-
(Talking over phone)
It was not that....I wanted to tell you but you didn't seem to like him..Iftiya.

Was that right what I heard...
Diya was talking to Iftiya that to in video call ...I am doomed now ...she surely have seen me...she will be a volcano bursting over me now..

Ring ...
Speak of devil...

Umm..Aarav it's an urgent call so I am going out to take it..

Yeah sure!! It's not my enemy...that you are telling me being stammerd like this ...Aarav giggled..

Yeah... Sometimes you don't know what to say...I said while joining his laugh..

Hello..
Where are you...??
At my office ...I replied softly..
Oh wow and where is your this so called office....
At Singhania Enterprises..I said being reluctant and praying to God..

Aarav Right!! You are with him..even knowing that he is the person whom I hate the most..and even more you lied to me...

You never asked where I worked So...

Oh and when that day in Lucknow I asked you that you are in contact with him..then...

Actually I know that its my fault for lying to you ..
But ...

No buts...you lied to me for that jackass right..who don't even care for others feelings..

He is not like that Iftiya...

Don't act like you are his bestfriend..

I am Iftiya.....

I don't care....

You are in Mumbai ...so let's meet and I will clear your all doubts..

It's better you do and don't forget to take Diya's side if they both argued..

Yes madam definitely....
Ring ....ring....

Oh..Aarav is calling...

Don't you dare to cut the call...

Sorry babes ...sorry sorry...pls..
I cut off the call..with begging of God to forgive me...

Hello...yes Aarav...

Why are you in so hazard...Aarav.. asked ...

Nothing just....

Whatever...Diya came asking for you..
So you go and meet him at her office..

Why did you ask at first... If you didn't want to listen...I whispered...

What ...

Nothing I am coming....

Oh god I don't know why I am grinding between all them..

Two hates one...one doesn't clear misunderstanding...I love one of the two....one also does but doesn't agree to another two....
Oh god this story will kill me at end..

I started running towards Diya's office.