Chapter 26

Two souls were sleeping in there seperate rooms without even inking about what all chaos have happened overnight..
One is having her worst dream of being humiliated by ones she loved the most...while other is having a fear to leave her.
Both behaving and acting like all strong but are they really the one.
Does it really don't matter to them that what happens with eachother...
Are they together just for namesakes or destiny have something else for them.

It was around 7:30 at morning when my sleeps breaked due to some noise of continuous notifications..
Don't know what chaos happened in the world now...I whispered..

I checked my phone and there were more than fifty messages that popped in my WhatsApp...
All having the same highlighted name.

#Aariya# Aarav+Diya...

Are they really insane what happened that they all got so filled with emotions..
I checked my messages and all my friend, relatives whom I haven't talked since decade messaging me..
How did they all get to know about these all things I started thinking..

There was an anonymous video on internet that was going very viral right now.....the saying is true that public really doesn't love creations ..
They will viral anything on social media...
Someone shared a video of me and Aarav when we were traveling last night in Auto...

I didn't saw the video but I thought to check out some comments...to make my day a bit more entertaining by reading all hate comments..
I really expected all kinds of hate comment and comparison of me...but...

"They both look good together.."

"The way he looks at her..."

"Diya is so much lucky..."

"I'll die for him.."

She don't deserve him

"Their chemistry is on peek..."

"OMG...his damn eyes.."

"He has his eyes only for her.."

"Is this really what is looks like"

"she is ignoring him while he is continuously staring at her and that's the true love sign"

"they are the best couple I have ever scene"

"She is good but he is way more "

"Every couple looks good if their love is true and genuine"
................................There were some more comments but I didn't find it good so I quitted...
But there was one particular thing that made a continuous smile on my face and that is the point of view of each and every person towards us...

Aren't they going overboard....I mean true love and all that.....Is he really so good at his acting that let alone the people around him but also the world believe that there is something called like love between us...

they believe that we are genuine but it will hurt them hard when they know the truth..
This video made it hard for us to get divorced and most of the comments are for him....what if they beat me up or something after hearing about our divorce.....then they will say that I leaved their prince charming and all..

But I wondered something....what was so special in that video that it went viral...and got some love too...
I decided to watch the video that was popping again and again in my browser...And then here comes the lady gaga call...

Iftiya♥️

"Hey...you both are flooding in all the social medias"...Iftiya exclaimed..
"I know but it's not something new for public ...you know it will take just a moment for them to forget it"..I replied with harsh reality...
"Whatever but the way he really looked at you"...she started her overacting...
"I have been listening this upto hundred times...what was so different in it...we were just taking a Auto ride"..I asked genuinely....

"You think that's what getting viral on social medias".....she questioned me with a killing gaze..
"Or what else"...I replied very honestly ..."Are you really so dumb or are you pretending to be"...she mocked me...
"Wait...we talked last night....and you're also coming today so let's talk later...I had to go to company"...I avoided her call because it's hard to explain her...she don't listen to anyone....
She is making things up all in her mind I know that...I smirked...and went to get freshen up as I knew there will be a pig waiting for me downstairs for answering all the questions I have in my mind....he better answer!!

It took me around ten mins to bath and wear my black floral kurti with trousers...I washed my hair and they were not all dried so I decided to do a open hairstyle...I applied a bit lip gloss ...wore my watch and then touched my chain to make sure it was there ..and I was all set to leave..

2 messages popped up in my phone..

Dii..
Hey I have seen a video is this really true...and Is he really the same Aarav Singhania...don't tell me all this happened in your life and you didn't even tell me..call me as soon as possible or wherever you have free time..

Papa..
Come home as soon as possible my child...it's urgent.

After seeing these two messages it really mattered to my heart.
I know that I share everything with my dii but this time I didn't even get the chance of it..or say I know that she is really busy in managing her life that I don't want to disturb her.

But the actual message which gave me a shock is my father's ....when I first started working as an intern at that time I purchased a smartphone for him...and it's been almost five years but I have never got a message from him ..
But today he messaged me to come home for something urgent.
I really wanna go home but I can't see my father's state ...all drunk and acting all stupid all day wandering here and there..but still I have to go..
So I replied to him...
I'll come tomorrow as tickets for today are not available.

To be honest that video doesn't affect to me ...but the chaos that it created all over India was huge.
I think I have to watch the video ...
I opened browser and it was at top so I instantly clicked it..

The video was edited very softly...with one of my favourite song that is

kali Kali zulfon ke phande”

Really it felt like the lyrics were damn good and matching the scene so perfectly that anyone could get  mesmerised ..
Specially when my hairs were flying all over his face and he kept staring me..at that time the lyrics were...

“ye nagin si zulfain ye zehrili aankhein....vo Pani na mange ye jisko bhi das le”

My heart really skipped a bit after seeing the beutiful creation...Is this really true..I mean could this be us..
It was really feeling like we are the best couple in the world and I don't how the editor got the damn idea about adding this song...it was just amazing...I think now I know why was this going so viral .

But still the way it's affecting me and my family is more than what it seems.
What if my father also saw this video..
I don't wanna repeat the same mistake and broke him..After death of my mother he  had already broked  to this state that he don't even know his own self whenever he gets drunk.

But the one whom I wanna counter question first is..
Mr Aarav Singhania....I am coming downstairs...