1️⃣3️⃣ lil special one here

-6 years later-

Jisung pov

Me and Abbie have been together for 9 years now happily married. When fierce royals disbanded 3 years after debut due to a short contract they signed knowing they only had 3 years to become famous to which they were a very popular group. Most the girls became soloists or either joining other groups from survival shows. But Abbie became an actor but still makes music and sings OST'S. two years before she left Abbie did a collaboration with me and chan but also mom from twice. She's always got loads of contracts signed with big clothes companies and makeup brands becoming bigger than the girls who left.

*ding*

❤️my love❤️
Baby, I've just finished shooting. Do you want to meet and have lunch? Xx

Me
Sounds amazing. How did the last shoot go anyways? Xx

❤️my love❤️
It only took a few takes but in the end we got there. But I'm sad it's over though. Xx

Me
I mean you learned Chinese in under a few months baby quokka. Xx

❤️My love❤️
Did you just call me by your skzoo baby 😂 you really are something ain't you xx

Me
I mean do you not like it xx

I laughed at my reply as she knew I was messing with her.

❤️my love❤️
Well I need to talk with you in person.
Meet me at Han rivier but I mean it is but isn't serious. Xx

Me
Oh I don't like the sound of that
Have I done something wrong baby. Xx

Read

Her leaving me on read made me worried did I actually do something wrong. I started getting ready and drove to Han river. It didn't take long til I spotted Abbie.

Abbie what's going on.

She looked like she was starting to have a panic attack.

I immediately saw Abbie drop to the floor as I was running to her. She was frantically scratching at her skin.

"Baby what's wrong"

She just held me tightly not wanting to see my reaction. What's so bad that I can't see her face.

"I know it's nothing big but...."

"Abbie come on tell me..."

"I-I..." she looked away. "I have to go to china." I moved my hand to her chin and made her look at me. "Baby...was that all...we're going to china anyway for our concert there. So I can stay with you." She looked down to her shoes.

"That's not all...I don't think I can do this Jisung..." he words froze me in my spot. Was she wanting to get a divorce.

"Are you wanting to get a-" she looked back to me "I-I'm pregnant Jisung. I don't know how to look after children. What if I end up like my mother and father. What if something really bad happens to them-"

I looked at her with relief. Thank god for that. But I was so full of excitement and joy that I didn't hear her say the last of her sentence.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS. Omg were going to have a baby" I stood up and screamed "WERE GOING TO HAVE A BABY" a few people were looking at us. They didn't know it was me or Abbie as were in covid and have to wear masks. Imagine that going public.

"Jisung..." I hummed. "I want an abortion." Wait what.

"Why, why do you want to get one of those." She pulled out a letter. I started reading and it was an appointment of abortion. I get hurt. She didn't want to keep our baby. "We can't have this child. We will end up having to have a nanny. We can't have our child grow up knowing their parents never see them. You have a world wide famous band and I'm always busy will making dramas."