🔟

(All names are fake people but you might recognise some)

Abbie pov

Every since we got back from Paris I have been working so hard. I passed auditions and we're already in the middle of our survival show. It's been quite tough because I'm not that much popular but I always keep a smile on my face and support the other girls. I've almost been eliminated 3 times but this week changed it all.

"Ji what if the girls or you fans find out were together" he looked at me through the call and laughed. "Stop worrying there not gonna and if they do let them I don't see a problem... I know it's been stressful for you at the moment with the survival show but don't put your self in too much pressure and stress honestly I know your gonna amazing you just have to trust me okay baby" I nodded at him still unsure but I want to prove my self and show people what I can do. "Baby..." I looked up at the screen as Jisung was playing with coco. I smiled. "Mmm" he was going to say something but my door opened.

"Who are you talking to?" Lixi asked me and I panicked. "Talking to my boyfriend you know I call him every 3 days". She tried to look who was at my screen as I turned my head back to my phone Jisung was gone. It made me sad that he didnt stay on but he could have moved his camera. There have already been some rumours of Jisung having a girlfriend in another group.

Dajeong is the most popular and prettiest of us all even though she can't really sing 100% but everyone likes her for her looks. On the outside the boys vote for me chan tells me every time that hyunjin likes her but he still voted for me to witch I'm thankful for.

-time skip dance practice room-

I decided to get changed in comfy clothes and decided to head down to the practice room.

Once I reached the room I was the 3rd person there everyone else was worrying about how they looked on camera. It literally took me 10 minutes there taking forever. I decided to wait with Kikie, xioating and somi as we waited for the others. They all soon arrived looking the best they could.

"Right okay girls we have a new are doing something different. 2 of you will be doing a solo and 2 of you will be doing a duet. Now as I'm reading your names out I want you to step forward as you will be doing the next challenge and a chance for a spot for a solo and a group, as the weeks go on this is going to push you all for that spot in the final."

She pulls out a piece of paper and looks at it and to all of us girls.

"Please step forward, Arem, Iree, Jayoung, Hyunjung, winter, Karina, Lixi group one you will be covering twice what is love choreography you will also be singing. The girls started walking and sat down waiting to be directed.

"chaeyeong, Dajeong, Lola, Sua group 2 you will be covering boombayah by blackpink I expect good vocals and excellent dancing from this group. Please sit down and wait for your instructions"

"Dia you will be covering Jennie solo from BlackPink you will be dancing and singing"

"Rinji you will be dancing to Kai mmm"

"Abbie you will be covering good day by iu you will be singing"

Dajeong was the prettiest girl I was on about. Everyone loves her and she get the most votes. But she can't really dance that well.

"Abbie can you come here please, the rest can you can follow your assigned instructors" I started walking up to her.

"Now before we learn the dance we need to record your lines in the studio. Follow me." As we were walking to the studio she began explaining why I had the most difficult parts.

"Now Abbie we have chosen you to do all the high notes now they are quite hard but hopefully you can do it the first few times. We chose you specifically for this because we want you to stay. We know how talented you are and we want to show the world your voice and raps and your dance moves."