9️⃣

Jisung pov:

I woke up to the sunlight evening in my eyes. I looked down to a peaceful Abbie. I'm happy I have her I don't want to loose her again because of my jealousy. But now I have her back giving me a second chance to be better.

Last night I can't even put in words how we got there. But I'm not saying it was bad. It was good. Both of us being our firsts ment a lot to both of us.

I looked down to a sleeping Abbie hearing her making cute noises in her sleep when I heard a knock at my door.

"Jisung you up JYP is coming to this here in an hour." Seungmin explained. I tried to get my self up but she was clinging on to me.

"Seungmin your just gonna have to come in." He opens the door and just smiled. "You got her back then?"

"Well I wouldn't say no but she does need time. Seungmin it's been 3 years we both missed each other so much..."

Seungmin then looked at my chest and Abbie's covered body showing her bear shoulders. My top must have fallen down the side of her shoulder. It was the biggest I had though.

"Did you score with her last night" he laughed

"I mean it's not a big deal I'm not gonna be one of them pricks that make it one" he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled while nodding my haid.

Soon he left after explaining about how he met a girl and she gave him her number and wanted to stay in touch but not much was said after that.

"Baby wake up it's 9:30" I kept nudging her gently trying to wake her up in every possible way. "Baby...seungmin saw us" and with that she was awake.

"Wait he saw" her face was priceless the look she gave me made me laugh at her words. "Did he hear us. I know his room is next to ours"

"No baby he didn't but chan might have I mean his room is behind ours but seungmin spoke to me this morning about one of your staff members who likes him, she doesn't even know he's a KPOP idol" she looked at me relieved.

She lauded her self on top of me staring into my eyes smiling beautifully. "I never forgot your birthday baby, in my apartment I have every gift from birthdays to Valentine's Day to every Christmas. I never once forgot about you so I knew yesterday was your birthday and I was happy to spend it with you."

"Well they do say birthday sex is the best." She laughed not even breaking eye contact her smile disappeared. "I'm sorry" she looked away at me looking at the floor.

"Baby...(he laughed) don't be honestly it was if you ever came back you would have all those gifts waiti-" she looked back at me.

"But I don't want gifts. I just wanted...y-you to...never mind"

"Wanted me to what baby?" I gave her a concerned look. "I just wanted you to got to my parents house, or to even just make the effort to see me that's why I went with my parents" she gave me a small kiss on the cheek and got up.

"Baby, listen to me I kept going to your house but you weren't there your neighbour kept telling me you went out I waited for ages for you. But one day she let me in and we got talking she explained your parents and your sister how she adored you. But that doesn't matter now because we both here together."

"When are we meeting the others? I looked over to the clock looking at the time. "In ten minutes" She smiled and nodded. We both got changed her outfit making my gaze at her more.