1️⃣

The year was 2016. And I had just transferred to a new school from Australia.
My parents work for them selves and have many employees. But sometimes I feel like they love their cruise more than me but I know they love me a lot.
_________________________________
Abbie's pov:

"Abigail! Wake up! You are going to be late! Breakfast is downstairs waiting for you so hurry up and eat before the bus arrives because you know me and your dad can't drop you off!"

"Yes mum I'm on my way now"
I started to get myself ready for the day  doing my make-up. Before I left my room I looked at myself in the mirror looking at how the uniform looked really good on me.

I went downstairs and to my surprise my parents greeted me with smiles, it was weird seeing them smile as they never do because there either on the phone for business stuff or out doing errands for work so I rarely see them but they always made up...

I went downstairs and to my surprise my parents greeted me with smiles, it was weird seeing them smile as they never do because there either on the phone for business stuff or out doing errands for work so I rarely see them but they always made up for the time they missed.

"What's going on?" I asked
"Oh....nothing my dear there's no need to worry. ." My father said before he went off to the dining room.

Well, that wasn't at all weird...

"But honey, have a good day, okay, there's money on the counter from last weeks chores." She looked at my uniform and smiled. "You look really smart in your uniform it suits you well. Let's go have some food before we all leave."

———

"Have you got everything you need?" she asked me.
"Yes mum I do don't worry. Okay well, I'm leaving now. Bye" I said before I closed the front door waiting for the bus

Once I reached the bus stop in my new neighbourhood. I waited for a while before I was joined by a group of boys in a similar uniform to me. I turned my gaze way from them and started scrolling through instagram.

???: "Yes I know I know but honestly, this year is gonna be the best."

???: "why is it Chan Hyung?"

???: "Well maybe for one JYP is holding auditions for a new boy group!! How could you not be excited we can finally make our dreams come true."

???: "so you think that all 8 of us are gonna get in? Chan, what if most of us get eliminated? "

???: "Chan you know my Korean isn't the best"

I was still scrolling on insta when I saw a pair of shoes in front of me.

???: "excuse me your sat in my spot" I looked up to the boy In front of me.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know this was your seat"

???: "How could you not I'm sitting here every day"

He was very handsome and shone out of all the boys with his charming looks.

???: "Hyunjin for one, that is not your seat and you don't own it it's a public seat so she can sit there if she wants to."

The boy then walked away to the group of boys. The one who was talking to that Hyunjin looked at me. He greeted me and I did the same.