2️⃣

2 months passed and every day was the same. I've been home alone for the past week so all I've been doing is sleeping and hanging out with my new friends. Ive become close with them all.

I decided to get my self ready for the day as Chan wanted to meet me this morning.

*ding*

Channie:
You awake Abbie????????

Me:
Yes just got up what about you?

Channie:
Not much besides walking to yours

*Channie sent a snap*
-Opened-

Me:How can you be up so early and look good

Me:
How can you be up so early and look good.

Channie:
I honestly can't deal with Changbin today!!

Me:
Why??

Channie:
Well for one he's throwing sticks at me

Me:
God bless you lol sucks to be you right now init 😂

Channie:
You know what your honestly be so mean 😢

Me:
I know I'm sorry channnnnieeeee

Channie:
Whatever T_T

You sent a snap
-opened-

Channie:
Where are you

Me:
Literally like at the bus stop bro 👀

Channie:
Since when I'm literally at the bus stop!!

He turned around

"Oh erm well didn't see you there" he laughed. "Yeh whatever" I carried on reading my book on my phone. "What you reading? YOU READING SMUTT AGAIN!! ABIGAIL WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU!!"

"BANGCHAN HYUNG SHUT YOUR BIG GOB. I wassnt reading a 'SMUT' "

"Then what we're you reading then"
He looked over at my phone and started reading.

"Okay I am sorry I accused you of reading smu...t. I'll make it up to you"

"Naaah Its okay, thanks though honestly it was just really funny seeing you get all high pitched though"

-waiting for the bus-

"Heyyy dongsaeng (dongsaeng means younger friend) how was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?"

"Nope I was home alone again so very bored"

"Well how about we all go out this weekend"

"I don't know seungmin it depends if my parents are home"

"Look Abbie your parents can't control you all your life you know"

"I know"

~~

I was spaced out when I saw a hand waving across my face.
"Earth to Abbie"

Jisung was waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Sorry ji... I was just thinking-"

"OMG GUYS JYP WANT US TO AUDITION!!!" Both me and Jisung got very excited as chan kept reading out their application of acceptance

"So dream do come true" Jisung muttered under his breath
"OMG NO WAYYYYY!!!" I said excitedly

After we all calmed down from our excitement we got on the bus. Unfortunately I couldn't sit near the others so I sat by my self.

*ji sent a snap*

Oh Jisung messaged me. I opened it and to my surprise it was a picture of me. As always whenever he can he always takes pictures of me. But to be honest I don't mind it.

Me:
Seriously ji. That's a horrible picture of me!!!!
I will hit you so hard that you will be begging on your knees for forgiveness!

Ji:
Someone's on the month

Me:
Did you actually just say that

Ji:
👀👀

He gave me a goofy smile and all I could do was laugh at his cuteness. These past 3 months have been amazing. We have grown really close but I'm most afraid of falling for him. What if we have a huge argument and we have to breakup.

I was snapped out my thoughts of someone talking to me. "Excuse me... may I sit here?"

"Oh no problem that's fine"
I got out my seat and stood up so him and his friend could sit down.

*Ji sent a chat*

Ji:
Why are you standing up. Why did you move

Me:
I moved to let the two men sit down.

Ji:
Why there are many empty seats why yours.
Anyways...Why don't you sit with me then?

Me:
Erm well your sat next to Minho

Ji:
So what you can sit on my lap it's not like it wouldn't be the first time.

Me:
No no
It's fine it's not like I don't want to but we're getting off soon and I've got a lot skinnier so my ass is a lot more bonier so I don't want to hurt you.

Ji:
If that's what you want. My request is still there so if you want to that's fine if not
that's your choice but just be careful okay. I don't like them men.

Me:
Why not ahha??

read

_________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter but I hope you like this one

Please leave a vote