1️⃣1️⃣

-the final day of the show-

We all made our way to the stage to find out who will be in the group.

"Hello girls. Today as you know Is a big day for you all there are 18 of you left but only seven will make it through. With this paper I have all the results of your performance and views from the viewers."

He stared reading out the names of those who made and who didn't.

"Im going to call out your names at random...okay let's start." everyone looked nervous no one knew if they were going to be eliminated or have a place on the stand.

"Lee sunwoo. Eliminated"

"young min. Eliminated"

"su riqi. In 4th place with 885,266 votes." We all clapped as she made her way to the stand. "I'm lost for words I honestly can't believe I made it this far thank you all"

"Kim bora. You have been eliminated." The girls next to her were hugging her as she was crying.

"Wen youzene you have been eliminated"

"Jeong dajeong. In 2nd place with 993,967 votes." She looked shocked but I could see that she was upset about not being first. "Thanks oh all to my supporters for voting for me and my family for making this happen."

"Kang Yeseo eliminated"

"Sakamoto rinji. In 5th place with 781,667 votes" I was clapping loudly at the fact that one of my closest friends are going to be debuting. She said a few words but then continued crying.

"Youinn myah. You have been eliminated"

"Lee winter. You have been eliminated."

"Choi hyerin. In 7th place with 713,332 votes." I was so happy that hyerin was also there.

"Fu yaning. You have been eliminated"

"Nonica shana. Eliminated."

"Lee dia. In third place with 915,722"

"Shin hyunjun in 6th place with 740,437"

"Jeong iree. Eliminated"

"Abbie Kim" it's either I get eliminated because of one of my performances or I actually get in. I could imagine Jisung and the boys getting really excited because it was between me and rayeon.

Jisung Pov:

As JYP was reading the girls name it came down to Abbie and rayeon all of them we getting impatient. And then her name was called out.

"In first place with 199,894 votes is... ABBIE KIM." I watched Abbie break down into tears shocked that she had won first place. The camera on her the entire time. She looked so beautiful.

"Unfortunately lee rayeon you were eliminated." rayeon looked like she didn't even care but she could see she was upset.

"That's my baby girl" I whispered to my self. Hearing the others yelling at Abbie through the tv

"OMG JISUNG SHE WON!"

"YES ABBIE WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

"Seungmin bro calm down. Honestly she can't even hear you" Minho snapped back but he was still very excited that she made it.

"I'm so shocked that I'm first place I can't say how thankful I am towards you guys. Since we started I've always ended up at the bottom 4 but thanks to your love and kindness I've made my way up. I'm sorry I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all this but thank you once again" the camera turned away from Abbie back to JYP.

"Congratulations to you seven making it..."

~~

I ran towards Abbie wrapping my arms around her when she got to our dorm thankfully the girls in her group already knew about us and wasn't bothered at all.

"I'm so happy you made it in baby" I kissed her excitedly. "I know I can't believe it either." We both turned our heads to see JYP greeting us

"Ahh. It's a good thing that you two are here. So I have some news for you both. With Abbie in first place making her the most popular of the seven. Your relationship can become public in a year. I know that might be a long time but it is your choice if you want to make it official then. If not just try not to get yourself caught." We both smiled at each other.

"But again congratulations Abbie for making it through you have worked hard training and when you have to perform. Even though you have been nearly eliminated a lot. You proved your self to the fans that you deserved being first. Even though your cover last week was the most viewed on YouTube hitting 2 million views. That's the biggest we've had."

"Thank you" I bowed. "But that's not the reason. You have shon the entire process never bringing your self down determined to prove your self. And you did just that. The fans like you because of your talent and personality"

When JYP left I had to say goodbye to jisung because we were going to start shooting for our debut so it would take nearly a month but Jisung would still make arrangements to see me even though he has his own comeback to handle.