6️⃣

I heard a knock on my door and immediately shot up from my bed waking Jisung up making him go to the bathroom.
"PSST JISUNG MY PARENTS ARE AT THE DOOR"

"Good morning sweetheart we have some news for you." Well okay if it's them leaving again than that's fine by me. My dad gave me a slight smile.
"Look Abbie I'm sorry for snapping at you. But you can keep coco but what we really wanted to tell you was that we're leaving again for 2 months as we're going to la"

"Right okay well thank you for telling me dad but I have news myself. I've auditioned to JYP!"

"Honey that's amazing news." My mum said excitedly. My dads face said otherwise. "But I didn't get a response so I don't think I got in" they just looked at me apologetically. "I'll let you get ready for school so have a nice day, me and your dad are going grocery shopping for you and we're going to buy you something to say we're very sorry."

"Okay thank you guys. Have a nice day love you" they said there good-byes and left the house.

"Jisung you can come out from the bathroom now." He came out looking around the room

"Can I take a shower if that's okay?"
"Why ask it's right there help your self haha"

I got dressed and waited to brush my teeth. I heard Jisung turn the shower off "are you gonna brush your teeth?"
"Yeh I'm on my way now!"
As soon as I opened the door I was greeted to a shirtless Jisung with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Your towels are a bit small.

Jisung pov:

I got out the shower and felt a lot better I dried my self off a little and told Abbie to brush her teeth. As she came in she was staring at my shirtless torso.

"Your towels are a bit small" but she was still staring at my body. "You want to see more?" I raised a eyebrow at her.

"No no keep that towel on." She pulled my phone out her pocket and dragged me to the mirror.
"Let's take a picture" was she nervous because I was shirtless

The crackheads

Me: morning everyone

Abbie: Oh my gosh ahah I totally didn't ask for a picture

Chan: AwOoP jUmPsCaRe

Jeongin: I mean well okay if we're doing that then ima join

Hyunjin: jeongin your to young! Put your shirt back on!

Jeongin: how did you know, whatever

Minho: did you guys... you know??

Me: what no!
No we didn't so shush