8️⃣ 🔞

Jisung pov:

The time was 10:30 i mean I did say if she didn't want to I wasnt going to make her.

All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door "room service" I guess she really isn't coming. I started to walk to the door but I don't remember ordering anything but I still opened the door to see Abbie she laughed. But the smile on her face didn't last long.

"Come in" i said as she followed me into my room and just stood there

"sit anywhere you want." She did just that and she sat on the opposite side of the room. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about" I just looked at her and felt many emotions.

"Let me tell you everything"

3rd person pov:

"Let me tell you everything" Jisung said, she did in fact want to know everything.

"So really... Abbie when I first started having feelings for you i was so happy and I loved spending our time together. Abbie I need you-" She looked at him.

"So you want us to start fresh, is that why you brought me here. Because you need me." He stared into her eyes longingly.

"Not exactly I wanted to say I am sorry for accusing you 3 years ago but I was in the wrong. I did message you I sent a big paragraph explaining everything" Jisung walked over to his bedside table and grabbed his phone. He walked back over to Abbie and gave her his phone and Abbie immediately started reading. She couldn't stop the tears slowly going down her face.

When she finished reading the message from Jisung, she put his phone down and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for running away. I'm sorry for saying I would never come back. I had no idea how you felt. I-I don't know what to even say."

He started walking towards her "But I do. I said to the boys that I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone else other than you. Ive missed you so, so much, after awhile I knew you wasn't going to come back. I would always talk about you and how much i wanted to apologise to you. Lee know would always moan at me because I wouldn't stop talking about you" Abbie still looking at Jisung waiting for him to finish.

"I wanted to tell you that i needed you. That I wanted you. That i can't live without you. Abbie I know I fucked up but I am still sorry."

-warning holy water needed-

He leaned down and cupped her chin moving his thumb wiping the tears dropping from her eyes. Both locked eyes with each other. She leaned forward and kissed him, the kiss wasn't like the ones before, it was full of love and affection.

Abbie missed him so much, their kiss got more and more passionate until he stoped and looked at her, his eyes glistening in the moon light from the un shut curtains. It didn't take long for him to go back for more. "I love you" his words stunned her. He waited for a while for her to say something.

"I love you to Jisung" carrying on where they left off jisung picking up his pace as their lips perfectly matching with each other as if they were destined to be. Both kept smiling in between kisses, she slowly started taking his jacket off and he broke the kiss giving her a questionable look.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She nodded and smiled at him. Within seconds he smashed his lips into hers both in sync with each other. It wasn't rough but it was long and soft smiling through the kiss.

Not breaking apart he slowly started un-buttoning her shirt throwing them across the room, leaving her left in her bra and trousers. He looked at her nearly naked torso unable to take his eyes off.