Chapter 30: Punishment cont.

[9 pm evening]

"Babe, have you taken a shower yet?"

"No, not yet. Do I need to? I haven't done anything dirty or sweat."

"Yes. Please go before you come to bed."

"Alright bb, I'll listen to you. Oh when I come out of the shower, we should put the ointment on your skin before we go to bed."

Rebecca waited till she hears the water running before she went to their closet and dug out a box of her old kickboxing equipment, specifically her old muay thai hand wraps. She went by the bed and made a knot at the headboard and shorten the straps so that it would easily retrain someone's wrist but also allow some room for movement.

Rebecca's thoughts: Who knew that learning kickboxing could come in handy in other ways.

After thirty minutes, Freen came out of the shower fresh and clean in her pajamas. She sees Rebeca sitting in the middle of their bed waiting for her in her pink camisole. She was surprised to see her in such an attire but she figured it was so that Freen could put the ointment on her easier. She hated seeing Rebecca hurt and the proof of it on her body but she was glad that Rebecca seemed to be able to emotionally overcome that episode.

"Sit tight, let me grab the ointment from the living room." Freen went out of the bedroom unaware that Rebecca had something planned already, she came back and sat next to Rebecca.

As soon as Freen sat down and was within arms reach of Rebecca, she turned slightly to Freen and softly cradled Freen's jawline and kissed her.

Unprepared for Rebecca's assault, she didn't question her intentions and kissed Rebecca back with just as much fervor as Rebecca. Rebecca pushes Freen back without breaking their kiss as she adds her tongue into Freen's mouth. Slowly, Rebecca runs her hands down arms and grabs Freen's hands and places it above her head while kissing Freen's neck, ears, and cheeks. She drove Freen wild and completely unaware that Rebecca had wrapped her hands in the hand wraps and tied it into a tight knot.

It was only when Rebecca pulled back and straddled Freen, did she realize that her hands were restrained.

"What are you doing? Why did you tie me up?" Freen tugged at the straps. Rebecca only smiled and stared down at her, her emotions running wild. She was so proud at her handy work and how Freen was at her mercy. She felt so powerful. She wanted to tell Freen that she meant more to her than anyone in her life, even more than herself, and she absolutely hated the thought that Freen was keeping a part of herself from her. She wanted it all. She had to have it all.

Sweet Lord, Freen looked so sexy to Rebecca—fresh, clean, and tied to the bed for her.

Rebecca placed some pillows behind Freen so that she is more comfortable. Then Rebecca proceeded to unbutton Freen's pajama top and pulled down her bottoms in one motion. Freen was shocked speechless and simply complied to Rebecca's wishes, she looked like a sacrificial virgin lounging back on the pillows, her thighs spread wide apart, Rebecca stared at her exposed cunt, ready to devour it. It was ruby red and puffed up.

Rebecca saw Freen's breathing hitch as she slowly moved back and settled herself between her legs. Freen's breast heaved up and down as she made eye contact with Rebecca, her nipples jutting up and seeking attention.

Rebecca palmed Freen's breasts and ran her hands up and down the length of her chest, watching Freen's breathing grow increasingly labored and her body writhing from the friction against her sensitive nipples. Rebecca glanced back down between Freen's legs, "You've been a bad girl keeping things from me. Bad girls need to be punished. You are not allowed to cum unless I said so. If you do, you'll be punished even more." Rebecca warned and Freen wet her lips, whether out of nervousness or anticipation, Rebecca couldn't say and that was the last thing she saw before Rebecca dove between Freen's legs and clamped on to her cunt like a baby to a pacifier.