Bad end

This takes place after Part 26, and is what would've happened if SUNNY resisted ABBI

___________________________________________

"Tell her." ABBI says to me.

I look down. This is not the reality I am used to.

I notice I am a good couple of inches shorter, and in pjs and long, inside out, black socks. In my hand is a knife.

I am OMORI.

"But... she's going to-" I start, but am cut off by ABBI putting one of her tentacles to my lips.

"Forgive you. She's going to forgive you. After all those adventures we went on, you still don't trust me?" She says gently, which is how she says everything, her smile is slightly sad, but still a smile, still loving and caring to me.

I feel slightly offended. "Of course I trust you! ABBI... I just... ABBI... I hate this place."

She nods her head, forever understanding.

"Then go. SUNNY, you can do this. You don't need OMORI anymore, you don't need the DREAM WORLD, you don't need WHITE SPACE, you don't need DREAM WORLD MARI, for you have the real MARI. SUNNY, be free."

I shake my head.

I am not leaving.

This place is safe, I am safe here, nothing can hurt me, I will kill my enemies here, no one will care, my friends and my friend's love for me is eternal.

Life has a minor imperfection.

It lacks a restart button.

And in this reality, I have one.

If I don't like something, I can simply change it.

The first thing to deal with is ABBI.

"No... SUNNY... you can't stay here. It's not safe. It's not stable." ABBI tells me, looking panicked.

I just smile at her.

With a single thought, I erase her.

No more ABBI.

No more stopping me.

I am staying here.

Forever.

______________

SUNNY SUZUKI died in his sleep on June 6th, 2001, at the age of 16.