Pt 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trigger warnings across all episodes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT NO MATTER WHAT EPISODE YOU READ THERE WILL BE THEMES OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDERS.

VOMIT, BAD MENTAL BREAKDOWNS AND GORE (i cant describe it well tho and wont try to) AND OTHER STUFF THAT CAN BE TRIGGERING MAY OCCASIONALLY SHOW UP BUT NOT AS MUCH!

IF YOU PLAYED THE GAME YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING THIS

IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME DO SO BEFORE READING THIS IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE THEMES IN THE GAME

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'll try and get better." I say to my friends.

A tear rolls down BASIL'S cheek, but he wipes it away as a smile comes across his face.

"Do you guys want to see MARI?" HERO asks.

"Only if SUNNY wants to." BASIL and KEL say in unison.

"I... think I'm ready." I tell them.

BASIL offers his hand out to me. I grab it, and although he looks weak, he pulls me out of the hospital bed easily. I'm shaky and he pulled me with such force that the combination caused me to literally fall into his arms.

I feel myself blushing as I stand up, BASIL hand and mine, still together.

HERO chuckles to himself as BASIL and I's relationship.

Everyone in our friend group always thought BASIL and I were together, back when we were still kids, no matter how much BASIL and I denied it. It wasn't that uncommon to be gay in the late 90's, but no one was really that open about it. And I haven't been outside in a while, but what I saw with AUBREY and KIM made it look like gay people are more widely accepted. Or AUBREY is just so scary that no one would risk being mean to her.

MARI, HERO, KEL, AUBREY, and BASIL were always accepting of whatever, but I still think MARI was surprised when I told her I liked BASIL.

MARI was the first one I told, and the only one, until I confessed to BASIL.

And I was so surprised BASIL liked me back.

  I don't know if you'd say BASIL and I are boyfriends, we've never officially established that.

But even after four years he was as loving to me as ever.

Call it soul mates, but whatever it is, there's something special BASIL and I have. 

BASIL, HERO, KEL, and I head over to the hospital room MARI is in.

She's lying there, machines attached to her, breathing steadily.

But it's all artificial.

I start to sob.

I turn into BASIL, burying my face in his arms as tears run down my face. I feel bad for having an emotional outburst like this in front of my friends, but part of me knows they'll understand.

BASIL hugs me as HERO goes over to MARI and says something to her that I can't hear. KEL just kind of stands there, looking sad, but I can tell he's thinking about the times we had together.

And BASIL and I know the truth.

(398 words)

________________________________________________________________________________

I'M MENTALLY UNSTABLE BITCH