Part 27

"Tell her." ABBI says to me.

I look down. This is not the reality I am used to. 

I notice I am a good couple of inches shorter, and in pjs and long, inside out, black socks. In my hand is a knife.

I am OMORI.

"But... she's going to-" I start, but am cut off by ABBI putting one of her tentacles to my lips.

"Forgive you. She's going to forgive you. After all those adventures we went on, you still don't trust me?" She says gently, which is how she says everything, her smile is slightly sad, but still a smile, still loving and caring to me.

I feel slightly offended. "Of course I trust you! ABBI... I just... ABBI... I hate this place."

She nods her head, forever understanding. 

"Then go. SUNNY, you can do this. You don't need OMORI anymore, you don't need the DREAM WORLD, you don't need WHITE SPACE, you don't need DREAM WORLD MARI, for you have the real MARI. SUNNY, be free."

And then...

I wake up.

I rush out of my bed and find BASIL, and tell him we need to tell MARI, and we need to tell MARI now.

He, of course, agrees with me, and we go to her room and explain everything.

When we are done explaining, she hugs us.

"I forgive you."

I do not forgive myself.

(217 words)

(10 more parts left!)