Thank you

Thank you, all of you, for being here with me. This journey has been short, but it's been fun. All of you are amazing.

I don't know if I'm going to end this.

I am taking a short break.

Mentally, I'm not doing the best. I'll come back when I feel ok.

I just don't feel ok right now.

But honestly, you guys have been amazing. When it was hard to wake up in the mornings the thought of somebody smiling over an update to this story kept me going.

This isn't goodbye.

I'm just not ok.

I'm aware I've taken breaks before.

I'm aware this will not be the last break I take.

But I just can't keep doing this anymore.

The constant mental breakdowns are to much for me to handle.

I'm not going to die.

I'm not going to stop writing.

I'm going to go at my own pace.

I've been uploading nearly daily for a bit now.

I'm not burnt out, that's not the problem.

I'm just not ok.

Thank you all for being understanding.

I love you all. <3

If you guys want to continue reading about my mental health, you may do so. If that does not interest you, which I completely understand, click off.

My dog died about two months ago, and that as well as therapy has made me realize my methods of coping are really unhealthy.

I'm not going to go into detail, but I just can't accept bad things, and instead I ignore them and pretend they didn't happen. In the short term this kept me happy, but whenever I have to face the fact that those bad things happened, I crumble.

One of my unhealthy coping mechanisms is writing the way I've been doing.

Almost daily uploads.

I write until I am tired, and then upload.

And I leave no time for bad thoughts.

And bad thoughts are bad.

But sometimes it is necessary for me to have them, because I need to come to terms with the fact that those things happened.

Since I'd assume you all are Omori fans, I'm going to relate it to that.

You know how Sunny refuses to acknowledge bad things? Well basically doing that, but instead of going to white space, I write so I don't have to think. I listen to stuff so I don't have to think. I do anything to avoid thinking. Because thinking is painful.

I'm not a Sunny kin for no reason. :)

I'm sorry that you've been getting used to almost daily uploads and now they are being taken from you. Hopefully my writing will increase in quality when I'm back.

I love you all. <3