Context

Sorry this isn't a real episode, this is Pt 9 without the code :D

________________________________________________________________________________

I fall asleep waiting for someone to give me more info about BASIL. KEL, HERO, and POLLY all decided to wait in HERO'S car, but I fell asleep in the uncomfortable waiting room chair.

I'm OMORI, in WHITE SPACE. I want to open the door and see BASIL.

I open the door.

It's all black in there.

I try to close the door, but a gust of wind pushes me through the door, and closes the door.

I turn to open the door back up.

But the doors not there.

Luckily, I find BASIL in the harsh landscape.

I hug him tightly.

And then his body is blown away by the fierce wind, leaving a head attached to nothing.

The wind sounds so eerie.

I then here a child crying in the distance.

I approach the child.

Their cries make it hard to hear their words, but I can make out what they're saying.

"SUNNY, SUNNY! You are SUNNY, not OMORI! You must remember who you are, and you must remember THE TRUTH. Not only that, but you must face THE TRUTH as well. It's the only way"

I nod.

"What's your name?" I ask them.

"[THE WISEST]"[THE WISEST] responds.

I hug [THE WISEST], her many tentacles comforting.

[THE WISEST] does not disappear like BASIL. She takes my hand with her tentacle, and helps guide me through the terrifying environment.

[THE WISEST] explains some things to me. Like how where we are is called BLACK SPACE, the home to banished thoughts such as her.

I ask why BASIL is here if that is the case.

"BASIL is trying to tell you something, and you refuse to listen." [THE WISEST] responds.