StucK on the BeD

Han Seojun tried to open his eyes, but the eye lids just felt too heavy. His body was numb, even the soft breeze by the fan was hitting him hard. With his slightly open eyes, his eyes fell on the thick blanket covering him. "Why the hell is the blanket wrapped just around my legs?", he wanted to shout it out but opening his mouth, nothing but a sigh was let out. He could faintly hear the beeping of machines, was it a hospital? His question remained unanswered. Neither could he open his eyes completely nor move his head. Infact his whole body felt too heavy, besides being senseless. The air did not smell like that in hospital, though he highly doubted his smelling sense  now. 

The door slightly cracked open. Han Seojun's attempt to look at the intruder failed miserably. The previously senseless neck now pained horribly, as if someone had just twisted his spinal cord.

The person wearing an apron bent towards him, rubbing away the tear that had escaped from his eyes. The face before him spoke, "Seojun. We are waiting."

His blurred vision got clearer and clearer as he recognized the voice. He knew the tone, its just it sounder different. Soojin's voice had grown pitcher. Her face looked gentler now. She seemed to have become more mature, exactly like a grown up woman. Her eyes were soft, the way she was smiling at him was calming.

Taking the blanket, she wrapped it properly around his chest. Then she proceeded to take some wet wipes and started cleaning his face, making him wonder,

"How much long have I been in this state?", he tried to open his eyes more but they seemed to be resisting all his tries, "Why can't she understand I can see and hear now?" Before he could make another attempt to let her know that he was back, Soojin suddenly turned back. The door had opened and another person had come in. It seemed to be a man wearing track suit.

"Soojin, didn't I tell you not to leave the house before having breakfast?", he said. 

It sounded like Suho but why would he be here? That too asking why she did not have breakfast in such a caring and concerned tone.

"Suho. Suho. There is a lot of improvement in Seojun. Senior suggested it right, Seojun is responding to the new treatment. Maybe he will wake up soon", Soojin's voice spoke hope. 

"I told you to keep confidence in yourself", as he sat on the sofa opposite to the bed Seojun was lying in, his doubts were confirmed. It was indeed Suho, but he seemed to have changed a lot. From his physique to his hair style and fashion change, it was someone completely different to the studious Suho he knew.