it is HER

Han Seojun went on turning the pages. All the pages of the second half of freaking thick diary were filled with the pictures of Soojin. Not a single spot left.

When the collection of pictures finally ended to his relief, he realised it wasn't the end. It was followed by

His friend's handwriting.

He could never fail recognizing it.

The last chance to check if his assumption is right or his biggest fear is true.

Stop thinking like this, stop thinking It feels good to be just friends Stop it, just stop it Please don't play too much Always talk to me almost every day and nightmare than a friend should be Play worried me even in trivial matters. She likes to do it for me, eh?What does it mean to play like this? I'm still confused and wondering. How do you play as friends? But try not to think what not to think When we're too close Realizing again, there were only questions in my mind. Too much to bear can you tell me If you let me play with you Can't you play more than that? If I play over the line, can you accept it? Please tell me where I stand Are you standing in the same place? Stop playing beyond friends Well, now we're just friends. And I wish I had more rights than that (Oh, sure)So she's my best friend. What friend tells you good night before going to bed? What kind of friend sniffs the head and says it smells good? Started to be unsure of bringing his face closer all the time. When I need someone, it's you who hugs me.Do you think the same? Seeing this, I was secretly tempted to go. Even though it may not be true if you let me play with you can't you play more than that? If I play over the line, can you accept it? Please tell me where I stand Are you standing in the same place? If you never feel the way my heart feels just playmate I can't be her. Will be ready Waiting for you to tell me we're just friends Stop playing beyond friends but try not to think what not to think When we're too close Realizing again, there were only questions in my mind. Too much to bear can you tell me If you let me play with you can't you play more than that? If I play over the line, can you accept it? Please tell me where I stand Are you standing in the same place? If you never feel the way my heart feels just playmate I can't be her. Will be ready Waiting for you to tell me we're just friends Stop playing beyond friends.

The lyrics made sense.

It also meant that the girl about whom he used to tease Yeon was none other than Kang Soojin.

Soojin and Yeon were friends too. He couldn't understand how could he never make out that his friend was in love with this girl. 

Did Soojin know about it? Most probably not. Seojun knew his friend well. If they were in a relationship, he would have known. 

Yeon committed suicide after being accused of bullying and here, Soojin has began bullying.

[ The reporters and fans got so worked up with the rumour of Yeon being a bully that they bullied him to death. I can't be blind like them.

What if the fact that Soojin was the one to leak Joogyung's old pictures comes out and everyone starts hating her? What if she takes a step like Yeon?

No matter what I can't let the girl my friend loved die.

I trust Yeon. I should trust his choice.

If he loved Soojin, she must be good.

I should not be so fast to judge. She might have her reasons.

Soojin was Joogyung's friend and protector till yesterday. She can't change overnight.

I know I am getting biased but-

Maybe something has forced her to change.

Its not what it always seems.

And nobody knows it better than me.

Should I try befriending her once? ]