Craziness in folds

"DO YOU HOW MUCH I WANT TO FREAKING HATE YOU?

DO YOU HAVE ANY FREAKING IDEA HOW MUCH MEAN AND RUTHLESS YOU WERE IN HARMING JUGYEONG? THAT FOOLISH GIRL STILL WANTS YOUR FRIENDSHIP BACK. AND YOU ARE REFUSE TO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HER. IF I HADN'T GOT TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND'S LOVE, I WOULD HAVE EXPOSED YOU LONG BACK AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW WHAT A DISLOYAL FRIEND YOU ARE.

But I chose to protect you, to become your friend. So that you don't feel lonely. And here you are doubting me. I want to hate you, I hate your guts. You are not a bit remorseful and here I am sympathizing you. What the hell is wrong with me?

CAN'T YOU BE A BIT MORE CARING TOWARDS ME? KANG SOOJIN. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? Why can't I hate you now? Why do I feel bad for me after you walked away hurting me? Why do I still want to protect you? What do you make me question my own judgements? Why do I feel bad for you even now? Why do I want you to open up to me and share your problems? Why do you think everyone wants to hurt you?"

Han Seojun's emotions ranged from bursting out of anger to breaking down hurt. He himself could not understand from when did she start affecting him so much. 

"Why are you so tough to read Soojin?", he murmured, looking at the diary from the side of his eye.

"Why the hell were you shouting?", Gowoon broke into his room shouting, breaking the emotional moment which was just about to come.

"Who was shouting?"

" Did you finally become completely mad?", kicking the thrown pillows on the floor, Gowoon placed her hand on her brother's forehead to check if he had fever.

Jerking off her hand, he claimed, "I was just practicing singing."

"Brother. Don't worry. I will help you", saying this, Gowoon held his face and started shaking his head vigorously, "I WILL NOT LET THE GHOST HARM YOU, BROTHER."

"What are you doing? I am not possessed. Leave me Gowoon", Seojun begged in a shaking voice, his head still swinging in the air. 

"Whats wrong with you two?", just then their mother entered the scene, tearing the two crazy sibling apart.

"What are you two doing? Should I go and put you two back in the trash cans?", she scolded.

"Sorry", the sibling said in unison, escaping into their own ways as sneakily as possible.

===================================================

"Why are you two so quite today?", Janhae could no longer bear the silence between her friends.

Still there was no answer.

"Fine. I will go and make friendship with Suho", she announced in anger.

"What", the ones who were in silence finally spoked up.

"I am going to go and flirt with him", Janhae expressed the will that immediately threw Seojun and Soojin out of their wits.

"What about seducing him to date him and then after a year when I shall leave, you will date him Soojin. Meanwhile you mend Jugyong's heart and make an irreplaceable place for yourself such that she will not even think to making someone else her boyfriend within this year. What do you guys think of my plan?"

Soojin and Seojun stayed rooted in their place, digesting her words, figuring out her plan, only to realise what she said.

"What about the man who came to pick you up that day?", Seojun shouted. Thankfully it was the games period and everyone else had gone to their sports club, leaving the classroom empty.