Flirting begins

"Lee Suho", Janhae shouted as soon as she saw him sitting alone in the classroom.

"Not again", he sighed to himself seeing her take the seat beside him.

"Did you miss me?", she asked abruptly, shocking and confusing Suho about her mental stability.

"Oh God. Don't look at me like that", she said shyly on seeing him stare at her.

"Like what?", Suho asked in his nonchalant tone.

"The you-got-to-be-kidding-me look."

"Wow. You actually got some talent. You can read faces perfectly."

"Then I suggest you to look at my face. PROPERLY", she moved to the bench right infront of Suho and turned back to face him. 

"For what?"

"So that when I come in your dreams, you can recognize me immediately."

Suho sighed, "Do you know how self obsessed you are?"

"You can be obsessed with me too. I have no problems."

"Janhae. There you are", neither Suho nor Janhae had to look at the face to recognise the owner of the voice.

"Don't disturb me", Janhae cribbed, gripping over her chair to hold back to her seat like a child.

"Come with me", Seojun now tried pulling the chair to drag her out.

"Go to Soojin. I am busy", she demanded, kicking into the air to stop Seojun from dragging her along with the chair.

"Come down with us. Stop messing here", he continued pulling her while avoiding her kicks.

"No. I will stay here. Suuuhhhhoooo", she called.

"Stop Seojun. Let here stay here."

Hearing Suho, Seojun looked up in shock. Did he hear it right? Suho wanted Janhae to stay back! He could not trust his own ears.

"See. He wants me", Janhae winked at Seojun, giving her biggest smile.

"Stay here and keep your mouth shut. If you speak once again, I will myself throw you out", Suho reprimanded. 

"Everyone has gone nuts", Seojun huffed in anger, leaving the room.

Seeing Suho waiting for her agreement, Janhae blew a flying kiss and went to sit back in her own seat.

=======================

"She isn't interested in Suho as of now."

Seojun turned to look at Soojin who was standing by the door.

"What do you mean?", he asked, leaning on the wall beside her.

"She is just flirting."

"What if she falls in love with him?"

"Come on. Falling in love is not so easy."

"I did not even understand when Jugyeong was falling in love with Suho."

"Thats because you are an idiot."

"Oyee", Seojun cawed getting annoyed.

"What", she smirked seeing him getting him pissed off. 

"Do you have brains?", she continued pissing him off, chuckling seeing his reactions.

"I have such a handsome face. Does anything else matter?", he asked, moving his face nearer to her. 

A chill went down her spice feeling his breath hit her neck. 

"So you agree you have no brains?", she retreated, moving away.

"Why is your face all red? Soojin, are you blushing?", Seojun teased, though he himself felt that she can't be blushing.

"Me?", her lips spread in a sly smile as she stood in front of him and started buttoning the open buttons of his shirt.

"What are you doing?", Seojun asked, losing his breath seeing the sudden change in her behaviour.

"Nothing", she smirked, pulling up his collar and patting the wrinkled of his shoulders. 

Seojun stood still, shocked, his heart had suddenly changed his rhythm and his legs started getting weak, he felt as if he would move even a bit, he might fall upon her.

"Now its you who's blushing", Soojin cracked up seeing his face turn completely pink and shyness overtaking his bad boy look.

"Hey are you alright?", Soojin asked after a few seconds, confused on seeing him still like a statue.

"Hmm", he just nodded. 

"Seojun", Soojin shaked his shoulder repeatedly this time, never had she seen him so quite and non-reactive.

Seojun lost his balance and fell upon her, landing on the top of her on the floor.