My children (4)

Depuis le début

Neteyam " who is y/n"

Spider " she is someone who is special to the clan and ronal"

Lo'ak " oh come on man tell us more who is she we know she is a healer of the clan but nothing else"

Tsyeria " she is someone is also a caretaker for all the children here she has taken care of me and my siblings, she even took care of spider as well she has a kind heart"

Neteyam " that kind of her"

Spider " yes she even helped me learn the way her and helped speak to the elders about allow me to stay here" even due Kiri had just meet you she wanted to learn more about you, as she had many questions. She was even hoping that spider could come back to her family, or be around them again. After hearing that you had helped spider with his hardships she was hoping you could help her as well. You are a very kindhearted women and she wanted to get to know you better and she was feeling a connection to you as well.

With you

???? " don't cry Tuk we will be able help you"

???? " yeah our mom is one best healer here" you were that the healer hut when you heard your youngest kids voices, they soon came inside with sulky family youngest who was crying or looked like she was done crying.

Wutee " hey mama we need some help"

Y/n " what the matter young ones please come inside"

Tuk "I .. fall .. on .. the rocks"

Y/n " take a deep breath in and out sweet" Tuk did what you and told her and soon looked up at you again, she seem calmer now.

Tuk " I was playing on the rocks when one of my toys had fall on the rock, I ran to grab it but a wave came and I fall and slipped"

Y/n " oh come have a sit and let me see what I can do to help you"

Okini " she saw she fall and went to help her up and brought her right away mom as her mom is away, and the other healer were busy"

Y/n " you did the right thing my son ... Tuk this paste might feel a bit cold at first but it will help heal the cuts"

Tuk " okay"

Wutee " it made form seaweed and some other stuff it cold because of the water"

Y/n " wait where is l'ayt"

???? " hey Tuk found you toy it was at the bottom of the sea floor it got stuck in some corals" I'ayt soon came into the room holding a wood toy, soon pas it to Tuk.

Tuk " thank you"

Y/n " well all done you all three take to easy today and stay away from the rocks for now .. until you four can get a better footing on the rocks"

The kids " yes ma'am"

Wutee " hey Tuk do you want to come play with us and our friends"

Tuk " you all want to me to join"

Okini " yeah now come on it will be fun"

Tuk " okay" soon all four kids has ran off making you laugh it seem like the pain had gone away, as the kids seem to find the brighter side for the day. It seem like the sully girls were nice and sweet you had yet to hear and get to know the two sully boys yet.

Later that night

Jake " where is Tuk"

Lo'ak " she had wonder off to explore today we left her on the beach day"

Jake " where is she now"

Neteyam " we don't know she might be looking at the fish all the little kids here are obsessed with them"

Neytiri " I'm going to look for ..."

Tuk " I'm home" Tuk soon came into the house dripping wet and with a bright smile on her face, but soon her parents rushed to her seeing she was hurt.

Neytiri " baby what happened to you"

Tuk " I was playing on the rocks and I slipped on them but I meet new friends and they took me to the healer hut, where their mom was healer she a very nice lady and made be feel better"

Moat " this women is a good healer"

Neytiri " what was her name sweet we should thank her"

Tuk " I some remember but she was very beautiful and nice ... I like her"

Jake " well maybe tomorrow you can point her out to us and we can thank her"

Neteyam " hey dad did you get the meeting approved with tonowari tomorrow"

Jake " yes I and Tsu'tey will be talking with him tomorrow we have many questions about spider and his role in the clan"

Neteyam " well he in the care of some women named y/n she someone of importance in the clan, and has a close relationship with ronal and tonowari"

Jake " umm that good we know her name for starts anything else"

The kids " no"

Jake " I will ask more in my meeting with tonowari for now let's eat dinner" the family has gotten quite and soon started eating their dinner kiri knew there was more to puzzle of spider life here, and she wanted to see what else he was hiding from her at the moment. As the sully family and humans were trying to find a solution of getting spider back to them, they didn't know they will have to get pass you if they wish to have a relationship with him.