„With what?" 

„I'm throwing a party, lot of my customers is going to be here. You will help me to sell and count money." 

„What? No, I don't want to have anything with your drugs." 

„It seems to me like you don't have a choice." He shut her down with a death stare. She was sitting there, watching him prepare all kinds of drugs. Hour later people started showing up. Some junkies, some people just quickly stopped by, hoping no one would recognize them. Barry was sitting in his chair like some king, giving them offers, and giving Y/n the money after they paid for the drugs. 

She was sitting right next to him, people were looking at her, some of the ugly man longer than necessary. 

„One twenty." Barry was just saying the price this disgusting man, who was staring at her the whole time, licking his lips and smirking at her. 

„Here. And how much for this cute little thing." Y/n had to hold back the vomit. 

„Does she look like she's for sale?" Barry snapped at him. 

„Everything has it's price." He said, sending a kiss to her. 

„Get the fuck out of my house you sick bastard, before I shoot your dick off." Barry yelled at him, pulling his gun out. That man quickly turned around and ran out of the house. 

Y/n was looking at him, why would he stand up for her? 

„What? That guy was a absolute pervert, I don't like that shit." He told her, getting comfortable again. 

„Thank you." 

„Yeah." He light up a cigarette. Y/n was trembling a little, the whole situation could have gone very ugly very quickly, and if Barry wouldn't stop him, god knows what that dude would've done. 

„You good?" He noticed her being pale and shaking. 

„Yeah, I just need a second." She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. 

„Wait a second- Here." He handed her something. When she looked closer she realized he was giving her a blunt. „It will calm you down, it's just basic weed." He told her, giving her a lighter as well. 

She thought she saw a little bit of concern in his face, but that was a bullshit, because it was Barry. And he was right, it took only few minutes and she stopped shaking, feeling better again. Not really minding she was helping a drug dealer. Few hours later after everyone left, Y/n handed Barry all of his money, ready to head home. 

„I'll tell you what. I could use this kind of help more often. I'll take two grands from your debt for every evening like this." Y/n very well knew there's no way she would get the money, so this offer might have been her way out. 

„No drugs or anything else, just counting money?" She asked him. 

„That's right princess." 

„Okay." She told him simply and left his house. 

Later that week Barry told her on which days he might need her help, so she scheduled shifts in a way it wouldn't cover. It still felt weird being there, but after fift time she was there, it felt like a part of a routine now. 

Her and Barry even became some kind of buddies. They would sit there, talk shit about people, Barry giving reccomendation to people, Y/n counting money. Occasionaly Barry would pull out a blunt, lighting it and handing it over to Y/n. 

„Would you like to try something harder today?" He asked her as he was rolling the joint. 

„Not really, thank you very much." She told him, taking the joint from him. He rolled his eyes on her, causing her to laugh a little. Y/n put the joint between her lips, she lit the tip and took a big drag. She let the smoke out, and giving it to Barry, swaping it for the money, starting to count.