|| 13 ||

ataraxia

ataraxia.
(n). a state of serene calmness.

Jin: "He kidnapped her. Why are you not doing anything?" He said frustrated this time, his brow knitted together in pure annoyance as he tried his best to not burst out in front of the police officer who's not doing anything.

Taking out his laptop, Minho typed for something before turning his laptop towards the police officer whose eyes widened looking at the screen.

It was the CCTV footage of their house's gateway where the camera clearly captured how Kim Taehyung kidnapped her by making her unconscious.

Minho doubted the girl who came to take y/n because he didn't see her in the party until she suddenly showed up asking for y/n's presence.

After half an hour he went to jisoo, asking for y/n but her statement that she didn't meet y/n nor call for her shocked him.

Telling everything to Jin they decided to not discuss this with jisoo as she was already carrying a baby and this might be stressful for her.

Minho and Jin immediately run to check the CCTV and the audacity of Kim Freaking Taehyung who smirked at the camera before hopping into his Audi left them in a rage.

Police officer: "Do you even know who he is? I'm sorry if you don't care about your lives but I do. Please leave." He said politely, his eyes glinting with fear as he spoke those words.

The duo heaved out a loud sigh before turning around. They know how that man is wrapped in power and money, making it impossible to reach him or touch him in ways which affect him.

Minho: "I wish I never let her go with that lady." His sadly uttered before sprinting slowly towards the exit.

The sharp sound of the imprisoned scream caught their attention. They both looked at the lockup with astonishment, finding y/n's uncle and aunt in inferior conditions.

Su-ah: "Seokjin Please. Please help us, he falsely implicated us in the drug case. Please help us. I'll behave nicely with Y/n please help up."

Her depraved figure screamed for help along with her husband, the police officer viciously glared at them while showing his gun and everything makes sense now to the men who's standing too shocked to utter something. The scene came like a bolt from the blue.

Exchanging glances full of consternation with each other, lips went apart in shock. Seokjin felt bad for not stopping him and kicking him out of his caffe when he used to sit and just stare at her, creeping them out with his gaze. Only one thought crossed their mind with terror.

The clandestine act was done by none other than Kim Taehyung.

Hyerin: "You need to eat this Miss. It was an order from Mr. Kim." The woman in her 50s formally addressed her for the hundredth time as the girl was hard to convince and she isn't eating or drinking a single drop of water.