|| 9 ||

"Cingulomania"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Cingulomania"

(n). a strong desire to hold a person in your arms.

♕︎

Jisoo: "Oh my! Where were you? Do you even know how worried I was? Are you fine now?" She bombarded her with worry and engulfed the clueless girl in her arms making her eyes go wide because of the sudden hug, though she didn't even penetrate all the way.

Y/n felt fresh after taking a bath in the morning, a little amount of her worry flowed with the dirt while taking a shower.

She was worried that her uncle and aunt would scold her badly but there's no trace of them. She was all alone in the house.

Wearing an oversized cream-coloured hoodie with a pair of sweatpants, she hid her hand's injury smartly, trying her best to not let her face reflect the pain she'd gone through in the past few days.

Her lips automatically curved up in a simper smile, her dimple was in view, hand raised up engulfing her back with the same passion as she smiled purely while mumbling a small I'm fine.

Jisoo: "Your aunt told us you're sick, she didn't let us meet you and said you will be fine after a few days." She explained while moving on, holding her arms, blabbering scenarios of past days in her absence while y/n was hearing everything with utmost attention. Her mind finally drifted off from the days she was locked in his presence.

She was sitting on the corner of the cafe reserved for her only, as she sat in her usual place,

her ear grazed with the sound of plates putting on the table making her smile at such a slow pace knowingly. She felt relieved and safe in the atmosphere of her favourite people.

Jin: "Where were you? Huh? Didn't you know there was no one to compliment my new dishes." He scolded like an older brother, she giggled at his grumpy tone while putting her palm on her mouth cutely, unaware of the hidden loving gaze on her.

Y/n: "Forgive me. I'm fine now so let me taste your handmade cake. I haven't eaten for many days." She said clapping her hand once enthusiastically, making Jin's seriousness drop by her one smile,

her mind diverted from the kidnapping thoughts and she made up her mind not to tell him anything to bother them more.

She ate the cake which tasted ten times better because of her empty stomach since the past few days, her consciousness started surrounding with a homely aura making her insights engulfed in tranquillity.

Her mouth instantly wants more Red velvet cake which has an extremely complex flavour.

Y/n: "It is a moist vanilla cake with a hint of chocolate in it. You're the best oppa it is just another dimension of flavour." She spoke with honesty, making his heart burst with happiness.