|| 11 ||

"prevaricate"(n)

"prevaricate"
(n). to lie or deviate from the truth.

♕︎

Taehyung: "You make it kinda hard to not stare at you Belleza." He exclaimed truthfully instead of answering her question, the warmth emanating from her body softening the icy heart of the man. She bit her lips, the curling of her fist symbolises she didn't like his words.

A few strands of her hair played on her face, making her beauty splendid whenever the wind twirls around her, making the man's hand itchy to tuck them back. He felt the yearning for her finally cooling down.

Raising his palm at a slow pace he tucked her hair behind her ear but the abrupt response of her jerking his hand left him in astonishment. Taehyung looked at her in boundless amazement.

Y/n: "Don't t-touch m-me." She said scared, he raised his brow at her daring words, her expression clearly screamed fear with a mixture of disgust.

Y/n: "I-I d-don't like y-your touch." She said with disgust after gaining some courage knowing how far his wrath could go.

His eyes again flow with emptiness and fury. Hand balled up which she jerked a few seconds ago, the line of his veins was clearly visible to anyone's gaze.

Taehyung's fury had been triggered to the max now.

She flinched when he threw a punch at the wall just beside her face she let out a horrific gasp in pure horror.

He was overwhelmed by rage not caring about the injury on his knuckles. His loud heavy breath of anger was audible.

Somewhere inside him her words stabbed him but it infuriated him more.

Taking two steps back he turned around, resting his fist on his forehead with his eyes closed. He was trying to calm himself when abruptly holding her arms in his grip firmly, jolting her whole existence.

Taehyung: "Then why the fvck are you doing this with me?" He growled like a beast in a rough tone, making her let out a painful cry due to his tight grip.

Tears welled up in her eyes due to his deadly grip on her arms, jerking her body with the end of his words.

Taehyung: "Since I met you there hasn't been a day I haven't thought of you." He burst out, his eyes holding desperation and fury.

Her eyes poured up with tears again as she raised her small hand, trying to remove his tight grip from her arms, failing in her attempt.

Y/n: "P-Please I-It's h-hurting." She said as a drop of tear fell down her rosy cheeks, his grip loosened a little but he didn't leave her. His heart again beat with terror when his dark gaze noticed her tears.