|| 12 ||

Desirous

Desirous.
(n). a strong feeling of wanting something or someone desperately.

♕︎

No Please. Don't take her.

I'm sorry. I'll not do it again just look at me once please.

Helpless and pleading sounds of the little boy roamed inside his head, he stirred in his sleep, heart beating erratically.

Drops of sweat ran down his forehead to his neck. He was finding it hard to even breathe. The atmosphere became suffocating for him.

His hand fisted the blanket tightly under his hard shivering body. The little boy was sitting in the corner, shivering badly with his uncountable tears.

Loud sobs rang in the small room when he saw how she was dragged by him, his clammy hands made an attempt to find something, trying to find an escape.

Don't touch me. You're dirty.

Those words rang again inside his head and a lone tear slid down his cheeks, barely breathing. He bobbed his head left to right trying to find an escape route.

A loud scream of a woman grazed his ear, he saw how she was pleading. His heart remained pounding inside his chest.

His breath became more unstable and with a jolt and heavy breath he sat straight on his bed, unshed tears pouring in his dark orbs as he looked around his room.

Blinding lights enveloped everything in its proximity. Looking down, his blurry vision stared at his shivering hands.

A loud bang of headache hit his head, holding it he groaned loudly. His tears finally rolled down his eyes, wetting his neck.

His shivering hands clutched the blanket weakly and threw it around the room.

Don't touch me, you're dirty.

He let out a loud scream when those words throbbed in his head, a painful shriek left his throat with his wrenching heart.

Raising his hands in the air his hand threw the things whatever came in his touch. His head was pounding so loud due to the range of those words, almost felt like his head would soon retort to switch off.

Loud shrieks of glasses came in contact with the ground as they broke into uncountable pieces.

His knees felt enervated as those words continuously played in his mind. His hand raised up, clutching his head as he fell on his knees weakly.

His hand touched the ground as those glasses pierced into his skin but he was mentally too infirm to realise his physical pain.

His other palm held his hair in a tight grip, hardly trying to catch his breath only for it to get caught in his throat.