The girls in the room didn't seem too pleased to see me or Haerin.... but I didn't mind.

While all the girls stared at me in jealousy and anger, I could see Haerin cupping and caressing Y/n's cheeks.

I knew then....

I had done my job.

- Haerin POV -

I had already had my suspicions about what happened with Yoongi Oppa's truck.

I just didn't know Y/n was the one driving.

I didn't want to cry in front of Karina-ssi or any of all the other girls.... so I held myself together as much as I could.

One thing I was good at.... was masking my emotions to make other people feel comfortable....

Y/n-ah was the only one I ever felt comfortable showing my emotions to...

"I shouldn't have kicked you out,"..... "I should've just asked you out,"..... I kept thinking to myself as I caressed Y/n's cheeks.

Y/n always caressed my cheeks or cupped my face when they felt worried or sad because of me.

It only felt right to do the same.

I noticed Y/n had cuts and wounds on their face and decided to kiss them.

Y/n always did this silly thing when I got hurt. It was to kiss my wounds in hopes that it made me feel better.

There was no science behind it but it did make me feel better.

"Hopefully, my kisses will help you feel better too," I thought to myself.

Suddenly, Yoongi Oppa barged into the room.

I flinched a bit but was relief to know it was him.

Karina unnie suddenly spoke up and left the room with the rest of the girls.

I couldn't help it any more and I bursted into tears....

That's until, Y/n-ah started to wake up.

- Y/N POV -

"Ugh, I feel like I got punched in the face!" I groaned as I got up from a nap.

"Woahh, lay back down!" Someone suddenly pushed me back on my bed.

My vision was blurry but I knew who's voice that was.

It was Brother's.

"Are you okay?" I suddenly felt a familiar hand caressing my cheek.

My vision started to focus and I could see a teary eyed Haerin right in front of me.

I looked around for a bit. I had an IV needle sticking out and I seemed to be in a hospital bed.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion.

"You got into a car accident," Yoongi suddenly informed me.

"Ahhh, glad I didn't go out like that!" I tried to joke.

The two people in front of me didn't take it well and started to silently cry instead.

"Hey, I'm okay. Right?" I asked, feeling a bit bad.

"Yes, you're okay" Haerin suddenly answered me as she kissed my forehead.

"I'm really glad you're here," I squeezed her hand in a bit of pain.

It all suddenly started to hit me.

All the pain and emotions behind realizing that I could have further traumatized the two people I loved most.... with a car accident.... it all hit me.

"I'm glad Karina-ssi brought me," Haerin suddenly answered me with a squeeze to my hand.

I was pleasantly surprised to her that.

In that moment, I felt glad to have rekindled my friendship with Karina.

"Y/n-ah?" Haerin asked.

"Mhm," I hummed in pain.

"Can we get back together?" She sniffled a bit.

"Of course!" I responded with a cracked voice and teary eyes.

I really wasn't expecting that.

"Silly bunny, why are you crying?" Haerin suddenly wiped the tears off my face.

I was pleasantly surprised by her actions and couldn't help but kiss her hand. "What did you call me?" I asked.

"Bunny," Haerin cutely answered.

"You're always running around and hooping from place to place just to be there for me," she explained.

It made me even more teary to hear that she saw me that way.

"You also look like a bunny when you're boxing because you're always hoping around the ring," she cutely added, making me laugh.

"I like it, please call me that from now on," I chuckled a bit.

"But I like your name," Haerin rebutted.

"Aww okay, call me whatever you want" I answered a bit disappointed.

But still, I didn't mind.

I had gotten my little frog back.

"Okay, bunny!" Haerin suddenly cutely responded.

-

-

-

-