Deku's Bizarre Adventure

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, sir." Kirishima bowed while Bakugo thought to himself.

"Deku, what is it like being a quirkless hero in this world, how do you cover up the existence of Haki while claiming to be quirkless?" Bakugo asked the hero, intrigued by the hero's struggles.

"Well, it's the hardest part of my job, convincing people I'm quirkless while trying to keep the secret of Haki away from society is hard. That's why I've stopped doing interviews and make sure that I end my fights fast." The dark-haired hero stated, making the boys even more interested. "Unfortunately, since I've decided to dodge the interviews and not show up for events, I have dropped a rank. Luckily, Ru-Mirko does that too, which is saving me from dropping any more ranks. At this point I've just let the 'he has invulnerability' and other quirk rumours run rampant due to my inability to justify my ability to be a high-ranking hero whilst being quirkless." Deku sighed, taking a sip of his water.

"So why don't you lie? Isn't that the best thing to do in your situation?" Kirishima suggested.

"Lie? I would never lie, that would go against my morals." Ukuzi claimed, waving away any thoughts of lying.

"Oh, so you're a saint." Katsuki grinned, finding the hero's innocence amusing.

"Well... if you think I'm a saint then I guess I'm doing my dad proud. When I was younger... let's just say my dad had to beat the kindheartedness into me." He said, reminiscing about his early life. "Say boys, do you two have the time to hear an old tale?" Deku asked them, making the two boys look at each other with a curious look.

"Oh God... he's gonna tell them his backstory." Mizu huffed while rolling his eyes. "I'm going to train, tell me when you're done!" The tall teen announced, gaining a thumbs up from his teacher.

"Ho doesn't like this story, it involves someone he detests." Deku sombrely smiled, looking at the two boys. "Alright then, let's begin."

Twelve years ago, Somewhere in Japan:

"I'm done with school, it's so boring and useless. I'm gonna become the best hero there is." A young dark-haired boy declared, walking home to tell his parent that he was done with school.

Once he arrived at the doorstep, he froze for a moment but steeled his resolve and opened the door.

"Hey, I'm-" Unfortunately, before the boy could finish his sentence, he was met with a fist, which connected with his jaw, sending him to the floor.

"YOU IDIOT, I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN SCHOOL! YOU'RE NOT BUILT FOR THIS HERO LIFE!" An angry raven-haired man stated, standing over the wounded boy.

"Ow, that hurt Dad." The boy winced, holding his jaw while getting up.

"I'll happily do it again Ukuzi, don't test me." Ukuzi's dad glared, staring his son in the eyes. "Do you know how bad it makes me look when my son argues with his teacher and throws a book at their face?! In this household, we don't disrespect people who put their life on the line or take their time to nurture the next generation! Do you understand that boy?!" His father yelled, grabbing his son's collar and bringing him closer.

"Yes, Dad." Ukuzi sighed.

"Alright good, now since you have decided to forcefully remove yourself from school and you can't go back, I'll have you be homeschooled. I can't let you squander that wonderful mind of yours." His father said, walking into their kitchen.

"Yeah, whatever." Ukuzi scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna be the best hero ever, just you wait." Ukuzi told himself, walking back to his room. After he was in his room and his door was closed, he took out his phone and texted someone important to him.