Chapter 28 - Emilla

Emilla's Pov:

Emilla's Pov:

- Trigger warning-

My head was pounding, I couldn't breath god, I opened my eyes lightly. I was in a dark room with a metal bar door. There were blood stains everywhere. God I felt like I was going to throw up. Where am I?

I slowly scanned the room, and I could feel my breathing increasing. NO not now. I hate Anxiety. I know I was on the verge of a panic attack.

I hear the sound of keys rattling as the door entered the figure headed for me. I slowly tried to back up, I was sitting on the floor and the figure crowded me as my back hit the wall. I look up at the tall muscular man in front of me. His dark eyes glazed with anger. All I wanted to do was scream but nothing came out.

"No point trying to hide from me bitch" he growled at me, grabbing a fist of my hair dragging me to the door. I don't know if I can survive this. A tear rolling down my eyes.

He pulled me into another room, this can't be happening oh god, I taste the salt from my tears as they run to the top of my lip. I didn't even realise I was crying as much as I was. I didn't know what to do. My hands were trembling and a heavyweight sat on my shoulders as he pulled me into the middle of the room. I let out a painful scream as he threw my body to the ground, pain shoot through my left hand. It look dislocated, I quickly tried grabbing it trying to stop the pain but it was to much. He tied me to the chair tightly using rope. As a tear rolled down my face as I whimpered from the tightness of the rope and the pain that shot through my body.

He punched me flush in the mouth. "Stop crying slut" I whimper at the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and the throbbing from my lip. The rush of pain, he punched me again, this time hitting my nose, I felt the blood run.

"Please" I screamed as he slapped me harder.

"Shut up" He hit me again, this time harder. I felt my heart drop, the pain was unbearable. I can't do this because I wasn't strong enough. He chuckled, the bastard was enjoying this. He slowly pulled out a knife, slowly putting it beside me. Throbbing from my wounds I felt sick.

I tried to stop the sobbing as he moved my throat, I let out a loud shriek, trying to wiggle from his grasp but she already grabbed my neck holding me in place.

"I will break you bitch and then kill that little fucker" He said leaning closer to my face adding pressure on my neck.

"No" I barely choked out, they can't hurt Nicholas he was just a kid. I started to let out a muffled sob as he held my neck.

"You think this is scary slut, I haven't even started with you yet". He said through clenched teeth, as I flinched into the touch. My vision started to become blurry as he tightened his grasp. All I could feel was pain, what did I do to deserve this?

Letting go of my neck I inhaled sharply, as pain seeped through my neck and down my throat making it hard to breathe. He looked at me for a moment then turned, locking the door behind him.

I tried to scream out hoping someone would hear me and help me but voice kept breaking because of the hold on my neck he had seconds ago.

All I could hope was that nothing had happened to Dante and Nicholas, hoping that they were safe.

A/N

A short chapter, but hope y'all like it I was struggling to write this chapter, but the next should be better it will be in Dante's perspective. Hope everyone's doing well :)

Hey loves, hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote.

Love you guy, see ya later <3

Enjoy!

(word count: 720)