Chapter 3 - Emilla

Emilla's Pov:

Emilla's Pov:

Todays going to be a long day. I thought to myself as I removed the cookies from the oven.

"Yumm". I knew who that was immediately "What can i get you mystery man". I asked Mateo as I turned around.

He chuckled and said, "The usual"

I didn't know Mateo all that well but he's a regular customer and a good friend. He comes almost every week on a Monday without fail. Around the time I finished the cookies as he put it, they were so good but so much better fresh. Hard to argue with that logic. And like Miss Heidi almost every week he orders the same thing.

A warm hot chocolate and two cookies.

I smiled and made his hot warm chocolate while simultaneously, " So how've you been, busy with work?"

I've known this man for a solid year and still for the life of me have no clue what he does as a job. Every day I ask him, he dodges the question.

"Ain't gonna let that one go, are we princess". I look up at him and take a bite of the cookie, hey no judging, and shrug "Nope". I say popping the p.

"It's a secret" he whispered as I was about to ask him a question when the bell rings. I pack Mateo his hot chocolate and cookie while he slides the cash over to me.

"How may I help you today mam". I smile at her, "what do you recommend I'm feeling something sweet"

"Well I recommend everything, but if you're feeling something really sweet and perfect for the weather, nothing beats a cinnamon roll. I can even warm it up if you'd like"

"Oh sweetie that would be lovely thank you". She said politely. Why can't more people be like her?

"Why don't you take a seat mam I will be right with you" I tell her picking up the note Mateo left me.

"Take your time darling". As I picked the money up I realized he slipped me a $100 bill. My god I think to myself he always over pays me it's like $9.50. He always leaves a tip which I appreciate.

But this.

It's way too much, I mentally note to slip it in his cookie bag when he comes in next.

" Here you go mam. Enjoy! ". I say softly. " Thank you sweetheart, this looks to die for".

After the nice lady I tidy up and realize the time.

2pm

After waiting a few moments, no new customers enter. I flipped the 'open' signed to 'closed', and cleaned up for the day.

------------------

(Time Skip)

"I'm home" I yell to nothing

I made a b-line to my bedroom "uhhh.." as my body sank into my bed after a long awaited day. It was almost 6pm and I was utterly dead.

I decided on showering and eating dinner.

Just as my phone started ringing I picked it up without looking.

"B-Bitch we are going out!" uhh that would be Mira, my best friend, a big people person.

Don't get me wrong I like people but I hated the social aspect of clubs. They're just a pain.

"Jeez no need to yell" I moved away from the phone. "Oh-hh no you don't, you always ditch me"

"Fine"

"Good, I'll be there in 20 wearing something cute". I hang up and exclude a sigh. Why for the love of all things, I have nothing to wear.

After spending 5 minutes combing through my closet I found an outfit.

It was a tight red bodycon satin dress which I knew Mira would approve of. I'm more than sure it's hers.

Outfit:

I pair that with black heels and my signature vanilla perfume

I pair that with black heels and my signature vanilla perfume. I touched up my makeup and added a sparkly lip, as the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to Mira. As stunning as ever, she was wearing a white ribbed dress which hugged her figure and matching white strap shoes.

Outfit (Mira's):

She whistled "Damn mamma, look at you

She whistled "Damn mamma, look at you. I'd tap that if i wasn't so into dick idk how'd I'd survive it but girl I'd go les any day for you"

I chuckle at her. What can I say she has a big personality but that's what I love about her. " What, have you looked at yourself"

She snidely remarks "What can I say I know I'm hot" to which we giggle at.

I've been friends with Mira for as long as I can remember, we're basically sisters and we know everything about each other. 

A/N

Hey loves, hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote.

Love you guy, see ya later <3

Enjoy!

(word count: 810)