Chapter 18 - Emilla + Dante

Emilla's Pov

Emilla's Pov

"Amore, come on you need to get your stuff" Dante said softly.

"Emilla please don't ignore me I'm trying to help you"

"Trying to help me, Dante, if you were trying to help me you would tell me what the hell is happening. And what about my bakery huh it is completely destroyed, there are bullet holes everywhere everywhere. Nicholas was scared out of his mind. What the hell?" I frustratedly yelled at him, exhausted I just wanted to sleep.

"Well answer me damn it"

"I can't Emilla, I'm only trying to protect you. Guys have been sent to the bakery. It will be fixed soon." he said calmly.

"Dante, I don't need your damn help, I never needed it before. Why would I need it now." I hissed at him. Men, am I right.

I huff walking up the stairs, to 'pack my stuff'.

"Hey Princess, are you coming to live with us?" Nicholas askes with confusion

"Uh yeah buddy it looks like it" I muddled out.

"Nuddy, do you reckon you could help me pack?"

"Yeah" he announced

"Thanks bud lets go" I place my hand out for him to grab as we pack stuff

------------------

(Timeskip)

We arrived at Dante's house and I was greeted by a ton of armed men. As we got to the front door of the house, the door was opened by a couple maids.

"Emilla follow me, I will show you to the spare room, if you need anything the maids will help you out," Mateo speaks whilst leading me up the stairs.

"Okay your room is here, to the left of it is Nicholas's room and down the hall is Dante's". He sighs "Call me if you need anything yeah".

"Thanks Mateo".

"Seriously Emilla, believe it or not he's doing what he thinks is best for him and Nicholas. And the thing is he's never had to think about anyone else. So this is what he thinks is the best, all he's trying to do is keep you safe. He will tell you when he's ready, okay, he doesn't want to be mad at him any further." he said whilst helping me bring in my bags.

"Really thanks" I said sheepishly.

I decided to relax for a little while lying on the bed which was so soft. I just wanted to forget the events that had happened, So i turned on Netflix and tried to fall asleep.

------------------

Dante's Pov

"Hey dad, is Princess going to be okay".

"I hope so buddy"

"Let's go watch Cars yeah"

"Yeah yay."

------------------

Emilla's Pov

My tears find their way down my cheeks again. And at that moment I hear the door open. Quickly I tried to wipe my tears, but failed.

Slowly the door closed. After a while I decided I needed a break from this room and decided to explore this giant house. Slowly I walked down the hall, after I took a turn I saw a maid. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"Hello ma'am. Would you like something? she asks sheepishly.

"No I'm okay I just wanted to leave the room for a while." I replied smiling. I liked her, she seemed nice.

"Oh of course. Follow me Miss Accardi."

"Oh no it's just Emilla, what's your name?"

"Oh um Lily". She said softly.

"Well it's nice to meet you Lily"

She smiled at me happily. "You too. Oh um did you want me to show you around?"

"That would be great, thank you."

"This place is beautiful" I stare in awe as I take in the interior of this place.

"Yeah Mrs Bianchi, Dante's mum, designed this place a few years ago as a home for Dante and Nicholas." she acknowledged sheepishly. " And finally the kitchen"

"Geeze, it's huge. I didn't know Dante could cook?" I mumbled

"Yeah, his nonna and mother both taught him how. He cooks as often as he can with Nicholas".

"That's cool, um Lily where's the pantry".

"It's the cupboard besides the fridge"

"Thank you"

"Of course, let me know if you need anything else"

"Will do thanks Lily"

As she walked away I decided to make cupcakes for Dante's Guards. After finishing the cupcakes I walked up to them and they greeted me with a nod of their head.

"Hi! I made everyone cupcakes if you all wanted them." I say.

They were looking down at the container in my hand. I took a cupcake out and extended it towards them. They reluctantly accepted it, taking a bite and hum in satisfaction.

"Are they okay?"

They nod at me instead of them being intense and closed off.

I set the container beside them, smiling at them with joy.

"Enjoy" I wave at them as they wave back and give me a soft smile in return.

"Oh Emilla, Dante told them not to talk to you and to leave you be" Lily gave me a soft smile.

"Oh I just wanted to thank them for everything." I shrug and go to make something for dinner.

I put the leftovers in the fridge for Nicholas and Dante. Getting ready for bed. I decided on having a shower which was massive and amazing. After everything I was feeling alot better. I decided to head for bed. 

A/N

Resently added for more context enjoy :)

Hey loves, hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote.

Love you guy, see ya later <3

Enjoy!

(word count:900)