Chapter 24 - Emilla

Emilla's Pov:

Emilla's Pov:

I said yes. God what was I thinking I wasn't ready for this. I haven't been on a date in years. Idk what to do or wear.

I hear a knock on the door, I open it slowly. "Bitch I thought you were dead, you didn't call or text"

I smile, embracing Mira in a hug. She gently pulled away. " I had to hear from your boyfriend that you have a date."

"He's not my boyfriend, he just asked me on a date" I try to call my breathing. "I don't know what to do Mira, I haven't been on a date since" I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Hey none of that" she said, placing an arm around me. "You wouldn't have said yes if you thought that he would do anything."

She smiled at me "You trust him, otherwise he wouldn't have brought you here" she slowly let go staring at me.

"Alright, now that that is over we need to get you ready for your date okay." She said, pointing at the shower. "Now go, shave and do whatever you need to do. I will pick out something for you to wear and do your makeup"

"Alright". I hummed heading to the shower.

I turned the water to hot hoping in, as the water hit my skin I felt relaxed. I shaved and exfoliated. After scrubbing my whole body and washing my hair. I littered myself with lavender moisturiser and perfume. Wrapping the towel around my body making the way out of the room.

Mira had my makeup up out and my hair diffused. After 1hr my hair was in its natural state, relaxed curls and Mira had supported a natural makeup look. On the bed was a beautiful white set, I had only ever worn it once.

(Outfit:)

"He told me something pretty but comfortable and not too fancy, I know you like this one I thought you would want to wear it" She smiled at me

"Thanks"

"Of course I also wear those really cute boots, my favourite ones they will go with it beautifully". I nod at her. "I'm gonna go now, call me okay tell me how it goes, I've got a shift. Bye lovey"

I turn back to her " Bye" Hugging her tightly.

After getting changed and checking myself in the mirror once more making sure I look good.

Slowly walking down the stairs I stand there face to face with Dante. He looked as handsome as ever, his green eyes looking back at me. He held a bunch of daisies and wore a white button up and blue pants.

(Dante's Outfit:)

"How'd you know?" I whispered softly as he looked at me

"How'd you know?" I whispered softly as he looked at me. " The daisies. They are my favourite."

"I just did amore mio" He said, smirking. "You look as beautiful as ever." Walking over to me grabbing my hand.

"You ready to go"

I smiled at him " Yeah" we walked to the garage and opened the passenger side door for me I hoped into the seat. He reached over, buckling me in, closing the door and hopping in the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise Principessa"

(Time skip:)

The drive was short and we arrived at a grey building, the passenger door opened and Dante took my hand helping me out.

The building had a large neon 'B' on the front of the building as we made our way to the door it was opened.

"Thanks mate"

"No worries Capo"

"Daryl," I questioned.

"Nice to see you again Emilla" He smiled at me as I walked through the door.

"Yeah, you too," I said smiling back.

Dante squeezed my hand directing me to move on as we entered what appeared to be a restaurant. I was shocked at the sight before me. A single candle lit table in the middle of the room and behind it a beautiful glowing fish tank lying floor to ceiling.

There seemed to be over a hundred different fish swimming. It was beautiful.

"Dante this place is amazing"

He smirked bringing me over to the table pulling my seat out for me. "I'm glad you like it Tesoro I own it."

As he sits down and I face him I'm shocked. "Seriously"

"Seriously" he said, smiling back.

"What can I get for you too?" A waiter said standing at the table.

I sit there silently, I've always hated social interactions.

"Can we get the 1974 merlot I set aside and two carbonara. Thank you"

"Yes right away sir," The waiter said softly, walking away.

"Thanks"

"Of course Principessa," He said, smiling at me.

We started talking and after a while we received our meals. They were amazing. We were talking about our childhood and our parents. And of course Nicholas as we finished the wine.

"You ready to go home amore" He hummed softly.

"Yeah" I said softly.

As we drove home my eyes were a little heavy so I slowly fell asleep.

A/N

Finally a date, I will only add a picture at the top of a chapter if I believe it has significant meaning. I hope you like this chapter there will be more to come today hopefully.

Hey loves, hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote.

Love you guy, see ya later <3

Enjoy!

(word count:950)