"??" I texted.

"If you're really struggling to make it up to him.. he doesn't tell anybody, but.. he's really into peach flavoured things, and cats." Chaewon texted. "Don't tell anyone though, only Y/n, Me and Eunchae know about it, it makes him embarrassed."

"Okay, thank you!" I texted as I sprinted out to the local convenience store.

Eunchae's POV

Cheol decided to crash at my place for the time being.

And for the first time, I saw him visibly hurting.

He just laid down the whole time, thinking to the ceiling.

It was up to me to cheer him up.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said. "Can I stay until Haerin stops being mad at me?"

"Of course," I answered. "I know what'll cheer you up."

I left and went to look in the kitchen. I found a packet of peach flavoured gummies. I figured it'd been a while since he's had these.

I walk over to him and hand it to him.

"Woah," Cheol said, staring at the pack. "Haven't seen these in a long time, almost forgot about them."

"I knew you couldn't resist!" I playfully nudged.

I've always been attracted to Cheol. There was just something about him. But I would only feel comfortable dating him if my feelings were requited.

"Enjoy those," I said, getting up to return to my room.

"Wait, come back." He said.

I sat next to him.

"What's up?" I asked.

He put a gummy to my mouth.

"Have some," he offered. "They aren't apple flavoured, but they're good."

I accepted his offer, eating the gummy and letting my lips touch his finger discretely.

We sat there, sharing the packet. And before we knew it, we finished all of them.

"I'm bored," I said. "I can't fall asleep tonight, wanna go out and buy stuff?"

"Isn't it late already?" He said.

"The convenience store is still open." I insisted. "Come on."

I helped him with his wheelchair and we left the house.

Minji's POV

Hanni and I hung around my house, drinking. I'm still trying to find myself in all this mess I created.

"And what's so stupid is that Y/n actually sided with her," I said.

"You ever get that impulsive feeling where you want to do something really badly? I feel like shit!" Hanni exclaimed. "But then again, if only that Kang Haerin.. she had the audacity to attack me as well. She's lucky it caught me off guard."

The doorbell rings, and I go up to answer it.

Chaewon stood in front of my door.

"Hiya," she greeted, before skipping past me and helping herself to a drink.

"What's your issue?" I asked, trying not to sound rude.

"Needed someone to speak with," she answered.

"Well, you can talk to us all you want!" Hanni slurred. "Tell us, how're you feeling?"

"Honestly? Scared." She said.

I sat down next to the two, asking "Scared? How so? What are you scared for?"

"Everything. I'm terrified." She continued, sipping from her drink. "I'm scared for all of us. Especially little Cheolie."

"Why? What's going on?" I asked, starting to worry.

"I'm the only mother figure he's got left.. and he's so young, it's way too early for him to be experiencing things like this." Chaewon said in a distressed tone.

"He's already hurt his legs, and things like being hit so often and relationship stuff could hurt his head.. he's too young for all that." She said.

"Don't worry, he's exceptionally strong, in more ways than one." I comforted.

She started shaking. Hanni and I patted her on the back and tried our best to make her feel better.

"Promise me we'll never part on bad terms." Chaewon said.

"We promise." I answered.