Haerin pulled me and squeezed me into the seatbelt with her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!" Hyein wailed as we went around the loop.

It was like a black hole was pulling me. Haerin and I held onto each other with our heads under.

We were about midway through the loop, when the belt started to tear.

"CHEOLIE!! THE SEATBELTS RIPPING!!" She shrieked.

We got through the loop, and the seatbelt ripped and I started losing control.

I tucked Haerin underneath the seats, and I started flying out of the seat, holding onto the metal.

Y/n grabbed me by the arm and pulled.

"EVERYBODY PULL!!! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!" They roared. "JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LET GO!!"

The rest of them started tugging at me as the ride slowed down.

We all took a minute to catch our breath and relax.

"Haerin, come out." I said, wheezing. "It's done now."

"You saved me again!!" She sobbed helplessly, "I'm so useless!! I tried my best!"

"It's okay, relax." I said, kissing her forehead. "You don't have to worry about that,"

Y/n immediately undid their seatbelt, and rushed the staff responsible. They started sprinting away.

"Stupid bitches!!" They yelled, "COME BACK!!"

"CHASE THEM!" Minji yelled as Chaewon, Eunchae and her got up and raced after them.

The rest of us slowly got off and Haerin helped me back to my wheelchair.

"We actually survived!!" Danielle celebrated. "Thank goodness!!"

"We'll, what are we doing?" Hanni said. "Let's help Y/n!"

Y/n's POV

The staff sprint away from me in fear as I chase them. Eunchae, Minji and Chaewon follow up.

With each corner I turned, the place got sketchier and sketchier. They were leading me somewhere.

On the final one, I turned the corner to a huge amount of staff. Every single one working at the park were one of Yoongi's soldiers. There were about 100 of them. All various shapes and sizes.

I realised Yoongi was a much better planner than I thought.

The three caught up to me.

"Awww shiiit," Chaewon panted.

"Here we go." I said, raising my hands.

They revealed their wrenches and crowbars, but that didn't scare me.

The rest of the group caught up soon afterwards.

"Hoooly-" Hyein said, astonished.

"What the heckk!! This was supposed to be a fun day!" Dani moaned.