"Oh shut up!" Karina turned to nag

Suddenly, she walked up to me and sat on my lap.

It's worth saying that we were both borderline drunk at this point.

"So, what is about Haerin that has you all whipped like this? What makes her so special?" Karina asked as she pinched my cheeks.

"I've told you," I began to blush.

"She just makes my heart flutter. She's so funny and smart and she has like these cute cat eyes and she's like super blunt. She's just perfect," I gushed over Haerin... completely forgetting that Karina was sitting on my lap.

"Aww look at the big bad boxer gushing over the defenseless nerd," Karina kept on teasing as she shook my jaw back and forth.

"You turn into such a big baby just at the sound of her name. It's like your ears perk up like a dog being called by their owner," She kept on teasing.

"Oh shut up! You're just jealous," I teased back.

"So what if I am?" Karina leaned in an inch away from my face.

"Alright, back up" I finally told her.

"What if I don't want to?" She brushed her lips on mine.

"What if I want to be your new owner?" Karina pecked my lips.

"Rina," I nervously responded... trying to get her off me.

Karina then suddenly wrapped my tie around her hand pulled me into an aggressive kiss.

I couldn't pull away and ended up giving into the kiss. I gripped her hips and Karina fully straddled on me.

"Bark," Rina teased.

I couldn't help but smirk. "I only follow my owner's orders," I whispered against her lips.

"We'll see about that," Rina smugly replied before pulling me by my tie up to her room.

- Karina POV -

I couldn't lie, Y/n and I were too drunk for our own good.

I had wanted Y/n-ah so bad this whole entire time and I finally couldn't help myself.

Y/n kept trying to refuse my advances but I could tell they were too deprived to fully reject me.

"I missed this so much," I whispered against Y/n's lips before pushing them onto my bed.

I crawled on top of Y/n and began to desperately kiss their lips, undressing Y/n-ah in the process.

"You missed my tie," Y/n teased as they began to take off their tie.

"No, no. Keep your leash on," I teased back as I pulled Y/n back into a kiss by their tie.

As the sun went down things between us got more intense.

There was clothes everywhere, I was a moaning mess and Y/n was so gentle and sweet.

I felt so completely enamored at how more gentle and passionate Y/n had gotten.

That's until Y/n's phone started to ring.

I was about to reach my climax so I didn't let Y/n even reach over for their phone.

But the phone just kept on ring....

Suddenly, Y/n caught sight of the Caller ID.

"Haerin!" Y/n-ah exclaimed before completely stopping what they were doing.

"Hey, what's up?" Y/n answered, panting throughout the call.

"Okay, okay. Stay right there, I'm coming right now!" Y/n-ah answered before rushing over to put their clothes back on.

"Sorry, I gotta go!" Y/n told me before running out the door.

"There goes the dog running to its owner," I whispered to myself before getting up to put on my clothes.'

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: What do you think about the story so far? ૮ ˆﻌˆ ა