𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 18

The two of them stood in silence for a while. Malcolm, perhaps feeling a bit remorseful for having spilled his drunken confession, thought about Mr. Heelshire as if to silently apologize. Meanwhile, Greta seemed to be deep in thought, as if trying to piece together a puzzle with the information she had just received.

"What about Evelyn?" This caught Malcolm's attention, "What about her?" Greta stayed silent, thinking about how she should put her sentence right. Evelyn was a mystery, yet open book. She was the first one Greta met, she fit into the house like an old friend, and seeing her picture gave her the answer. But when she asked about Brahms, Evelyn avoided answering.

"Last night in the attic, I saw a picture of Evelyn." Greta mumbles to herself, but Malcolm hears it, "She was young and with Brahms." Greta looks up at Malcolm, staring into his eyes. Wanting answers and the truth. Malcolm looks away, he took a second to think about it. "It's hard to say, she's not from around here,"

Frowning at that, Greta only had more questions about Evelyn but Malcolm continue, "I heard that her parents Heelshires are great friends. That could be the reason why she's in the picture. Being childhood friends and all." Greta gradually nods her head, seeing his point at that. "Did the Mr Heelshire say anything about her?"

Malcolm raises a questioning look at Greta, wondering why the nanny would be so eager about Evelyn's past. It made sense for her to question Brahms as it is her job and all, but Evelyn? "Just one time," Malcolm said, "Something about Brahms would never leave her side. I mean, it's Evelyn. I bet any guy wouldn't want to leave her side."

Greta didn't acknowledge Malcolm's words when a loud creak and multiple thudding sounds filled the house. Malcolm and Greta look up at the ceiling and then back down at each other. "Not spooky at all," she sarcastically said which Malcolm nervous chuckle a 'nope.'

♡ ⚀ ♧ ⚁ ♢ ⚂ ♤ ⚃ ♡ ⚄ ♧ ⚅ ♢

Evelyn is currently in the Heelshires' master bedroom and rampages through the wardrobe for something to wear as she got bored of her own. While she did that, she heard the sounds of a door creaking open and since the main entrance of the master bedroom in just in her range of view and there was nothing, it told her that Brahms had entered the room through his secret doors.

Brahms didn't even bother to creep around her, knowing she could already tell that it was him. He moves to set on the bed, watching as Evelyn throws out dresses and shoes in annoyance, he didn't even feel guilty watching her go through his parent's privacy.

But he did something behind Evelyn's back for once, he caught the will his parent had left on the side table unattended. Reaching for it he quickly ruffles it into his pants pocket.

"Does this woman ever have anything but dresses!" Evelyn huffs out, putting her hands on her hips. Turning her head to her side to glare at Brahms, "what do you want," releasing her frustration at him but Brahms didn't react to it. Instead, the male tilted his head to the door.

Confused, Evelyn walks over to it, putting her head out the door to the corridor to see a mysterious cloth covering something before it hits her. A smile finally got onto her face as she chuckles, "I say she loves him," she sarcastically replies knowing the doll was covered by Greta herself. A grunt of disapproval reaches her ears, looking up, Brahms too was poking his head out the door like her from above.

Going back to the closet, Evelyn continue her search, and Brahms like always, simply watch her until she asked for something. Now on her knees and hand, she reaches for something deep inside the closet only to take out a pair of unrecognized shoes, it was too improper to belong to Mrs. Heelshire, and Evelyn would never wear something so plain.

"Greta," Brahms answer her question, his voice so deep and husky it brought a sensation to her, but she pushes it down. Standing up with one hand on her hip and the other holding onto the shoe to her height before Brahms. "In your parent's closet? You're a terrible hider, Brahms," she shakes her head before rolling her eyes, irritated, "Yet you always win in our game."

Brahms keeps reserved, observing how Evelyn's expression changes each second before it intercepts into a wicked smile. She had an idea. "Evi-" He was cut from asking her when the phone on the side table of the bed rang. They both stare at it as if it was a bomb. No one moves for a second. Evelyn took the first action, taking the call against her ears she didn't speak as she listens. Greta was on the line with her sister, smirking, this was an opportunity to dig something about the nanny.

Putting the phone open on the table the voice of Greta and her sister's conversation filled between the two. Brahms wasn't interested in it, moving his attention to Evelyn who went back to inspecting the shoe while multitasking on Greta's conversation.

Throwing the shoe on the bed beside Brahms, his eyes followed the item being thrown before snapping down on his lap as Evelyn had settled herself on him. Resting her head against his chest, he had to hold himself from wanting more when Evelyn reach up to whisper to his ears, "What do were know about the nanny?" the girl was in her game mode, so he need to be as serious as she was.

"That stupid mother of yours must have a record somewhere," Evelyn stated carefully between the two, not wanting to be caught eavesdropping on Greta's phone call. Brahms didn't even react when Evelyn called his own mother 'stupid', rather he assists her search for something about Greta, as the two wander their head around the room.

Brahms was simply wondering his hands on the bed with his free hand as the other was too busy caressing Evelyn's side. When he reaches other the untouched pillow, he wasn't expecting much, until he pulls on a piece of paper.

Evelyn notices this, reaching out for Brahms's arm and pulling it in front of her to see. It was a report on Greta. Evelyn smirked, biting her lips as she scoffed out, "Told you that stupid woman had a record." Mrs Heelshire had done a background check on Greta, the two won't be that surprised since the woman did the same on Evelyn which resulted in a major change.

Brahms holds the report for her as she skims through quickly about Greta, "A child? This just keeps getting fun." Evelyn giggled, snuggling closer to Brahms.

"...Cole has been after me non-stop. He even showed up at my work a couple of times." Sandy, Greta's sister's voice filled their mind. Searching for that name in the report, there she found his name, Greta's ex, and abusive boyfriend. Also the father of her dead child. "I gave him your address..." that caught Brahms's attention while Evelyn merely chortle.

"We're going to have a visitor soon, it seems." Brahms frowns at this, knowing he now has to deal with another body soon. The two watch and listen as Greta and Sandy end their call. "Hello? Anyone there?" Brahms reaches out to close the phone just in time for Greta to question why the line is still on.

Pulling Evelyn closer and more on his lap, he snuggles his mask between Evelyn's neck as the girl scans the report now on her hand and Greta's missing shoe on the bed. Brahms keeps muted, just enjoying this brief moment, he pushes his mask to the side to leave open kisses and bite marks on her.

Thinking of a new plan to spice up her game. Evelyn with hums in pleasure when Brahms found her sweet spot or when he bites hard breaking her skin. Letting the man devour her, pleasuring him for now as she would be requiring him to play his part soon.